@FuzzyAce - 6!!
@Alex Kenivel - 2
@Whizzinby - 2
@mbenigni - 1
@megametal7 - 3
@DrewJD82 - 1
@Moondog Wily - 1
@EveryoneElse - slackers

That's 23 pieces of music that didn't exist prior to this challenge. Way to go!

The rest of TGF combined: Slackmaster Lollygags

TGF Do Something Season Two BANDMATE CHAMPION:

>crickets<

Ok, time to get going with Week Four.

MV5BMzg5MWIyMjItYWMyYS00YTFjLWFlZGMtZTJkNzgyY2VmY2U2XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNzE2NDk3NTY@._V1_.jpg

Season Two is rolling!

Congrats to all who have participated already!

For all the rules, reasons why the IRS will seize your gear for participating, where babies come from, how to win an authentic Revdrucifer autographed rimshot (now with added Microbrew residue)., why the sky is blue and other such non-existent musings, please refer to the Week One thread.

I really should be outside enjoying what seems to be the first amazingly nice weather on a Sunday all year... but nooooo... I'm in the basement screwing with this Pile of Odd Riffs...

This is the first time I listened to anyone's submissions with headphones.

How do you get the guitars to sound like there's one on each side like that? They sound like the same track, but maybe some short delay on one side...?

Wicked track, btw.

This is the first time I listened to anyone's submissions with headphones.

How do you get the guitars to sound like there's one on each side like that? They sound like the same track, but maybe some short delay on one side...?

Wicked track, btw.
Thanks! I have my Solar A2.6CAR panned hard left, double tracked. Then my Solar A2.6S panned hard right, also double tracked. So, in all, I play the guitar lines 4 times. Sometimes (well, a lot of times lol), I get a little out of sync, which is probably the "short delay" you're hearing here and there.

kSbkHhL.jpg

Back