Do Something - Season Three - FINAL RESULTS

Iron1

Shredder
TGF Recording Artist
This is it folks, season three is in the books!

AND WE HAVE OUR WIENER!

Err... Winner.
Yes, WE HAVE A WIENER... wait...
WINNER...
Sorry, can't type this morning for some reason...

17.jpg

@Alex Kenivel = WINNER WINNER CHICKEN DINNER!
(TGF, @DrewJD82 and @Iron1 are not responsible if said chicken tastes like poo, or the poo tastes like chicken...
or if your attorney somehow connects the dots of you eating poo [or chicken] to your knowledge of this event.
Thank you for your understanding - and oral hygiene.)
1694343510391.jpeg

TGF Do Something Season Two BANDMATE CHAMPION:

@Sleezy E
and @Gearzilla

LET's GIVE IT UP FOR OUR WIENERS...
err...
WINNERS!

1684335609-HodagMedia.jpg

Thank you & CONGRATULATIONS to everyone who participated.

Without further adieu (not sure there was adieu to begin with, but no further adieu will be available, if you're here for more adieu, see Drew) here are the final results:

Regular weekly/bi-weekly challenge:

TJontheRoad - 5
Whizzinby - 5
T Gobbs - 2
Sleezy E - 8
Iron1 - 11
Alex Kenivel - 12!!!!

@FuzzyAce - 5
@Piing - 1
@PLX - 8
@megametal7 - 2
@fretworn - 3
@Moondog Wily - 2
@duzie - 1
BahamaDada - 3
Gearzilla - 1
PLX - 4
@aldunk - 1
@scole - 1

@KHAAAAAAANNNNNNN!!!!!!!! - 2
@EveryoneElse - slackers

That's 77 pieces of music that didn't exist prior to this challenge season. Way to go!

I may be wrong, and am too lazy to fact check, but I think this is a record number of Challenge entries! Congrats to everyone who made that happen!

@David Lo Pan will be along soon to dole out banners!

---

Thoughts for Season Four: How about the next season launches on October 1st and runs thru the end of November? That should give some a chance to build up a new backlog of weiners... err... new song ideas and end in time for the holidays. What does everyone think?

In the meantime, don't forget the TGF Challenge Director's Cut Thread where you can post reworked ideas, etc.

FINE PRINT: Despite any above mentioned insinuations to the contrary, there is no factual proof, nor should this post provide any misconstrued evidence of same, that chickens eat Oscar Meyer's wieners... or Do Something Challenge Winners. Please find other things to plague your nightmares. Thank you for your cooperation.

You guys are awesome. I’m a bum - all I did was play video games all week. :( Well, that and work.

Back