Do Something - Season Four - FINAL RESULTS

Iron1

Shredder
TGF Recording Artist
Season Four ended with a bang! with last minute entries from @PLX @Whizzinby & @FuzzyAce.

Before we dive in to the final results, we need to all take a moment and remember why we do this:

Please do not keep reading unless you've watched that full video. Stop reading. STOP! Sheesh... like talking to my sister's kids - and I don't have a sister and she doesn't have any kids...

Ok, watched it? Are you now fully integrated into buying a shopping mall? No? Then watch it again...

:hmm

:facepalm

Alright, assuming you've now watched it. ALL OF IT. We can continue.

YOUR head is like a sieve... :rawk

Not mine.

Well, not always mine...

Ok, mine too. Are you happy now? Sigh...

But wait, there's more:

Anyway, here's the results from Season Four:

@fretworn - 1
@PLX - 8
@Iron1 - 10
@Whizzinby - 5
@FuzzyAce - 5
Alex Kenivel - 4
@Desertdweller - 1

@woody - 2
@Sleezy E - 3
@Will Chen - 1
(doesn't really count, but participation trophy is a thing...)
@Moondog Wily - 2

@norminal - 1
@duzie - 1
@la szum - 1
@Piing - 1
@Gearzilla - 1
@JiveTurkey - Recording Goatloaaarrdie!

That's 48 pieces of music that didn't exist prior to this season! Congrats to everyone who made that happen! It's absolutely amazing how much talent exists on these forums. And yet, I still can't find a guitar player for my band - maybe I should finally take that homeless guy's advice and take a shower...

Stay tuned for next weekend's

DO SOMETHING CHALLENGE 2023 AWARDS THREAD!

Iron has redeemed his crown.

King Yes GIF

Stephen Colbert Thank You GIF by The Late Show With Stephen Colbert

:rofl

Thanks for hosting the challenge and thank you for putting the time and effort in to make it happen!
You guys rock!
Congrats to all the participants, you did... uhmm... something! :banana

Elisabeth Moss Celebrity GIF by PBS SoCal

My low participation shame is only tempered by the fact that I have been working relentlessly on my music for official release stuff! Wish I had done more nevertheless!! Congrats and thanks to all who participated!!! Massive shout out to the Champion for not only re-capturing his crown but for the efforts and entertainment he has provided in shepherding this motley crew ;~))

Thanks guys - it's been a lot of fun. Glad I was able to bring some laughter into your lives - the world is tough these days, so any opportunity to smile and laugh is great with me.

There's gonna be a few fun new things coming with this soon, so stay tuned!

Back