Crazy fun with AI generated images - give me your requests and I'll crank them out!

I would like to visualize this, and compare it with the trips I had in the early 80's

"Several Species Of Small Furry Animals Gathered Together In A Cave And Grooving With A Pict"

Exactly! There is an AI engine that google is working on though (of course), called Parti, which is freakishly smart and accurate. It can deal with text, and its interpretation of prompts and the resulting images is crazy good. Once that gets unleashed on the world, it's going to become very difficult to know what is a real photo and what is AI-generated. Honestly scares me a bit, due to the implications and how bad people already are at discerning reality from deception.

The cool and unique thing about the AI engine I used in this thread (Stable Diffusion) is that it can be run entirely locally on your own computer if you have a strong enough GPU, and is free/open-source. The others like Dalle-2 are proprietary and server-based.
Deep fakes + distributed AI + social media… what could possibly go wrong? :idk

"Poo emoji, pile of poop emoticon, realistic, hyper-intense, hyper-focused, straining eyes, bulging eyes, eyes bulging out of sockets, smiling, big smile, huge smile, open mouth smile, long cavernous mouth like a tunnel, vivid and deep tunnel, using mouth to flush down money and drugs, dollars going down the throat, money down the drain, pills down the poo throat, syringes and residue baggies in a sea of poop throat, never ending cave mouth hole, always smiling"

"Poo emoji, pile of poop emoticon, realistic, hyper-intense, hyper-focused, straining eyes, bulging eyes, eyes bulging out of sockets, smiling, big smile, huge smile, open mouth smile, long cavernous mouth like a tunnel, vivid and deep tunnel, using mouth to flush down money and drugs, dollars going down the throat, money down the drain, pills down the poo throat, syringes and residue baggies in a sea of poop throat, never ending cave mouth hole, always smiling"
:puppet

:poop:

I have 2. How about a Mesa Boogie but in a Marshall headshell?
:unsure::unsure::unsure:
00119.jpg
00120.jpg
00121.jpg
00122.jpg
00123.jpg
00124.jpg
00125.jpg

That is above the allowed THC content o_O

What about some excerpt from Dio lyrics? In honor of the movie "Dio: Dreamers Never Die" that was released yesterday
e.g.:
- Holy Diver
- Shiny diamonds like the eyes of a cat in the black and blue
- Jump on the tiger, you can feel his heart but you know he is mean
- I'm darkness, I'm anger, I'm pain, I'm the master, the evil song you sing inside your brain
- Gypsy straight from hell crack your brain with magic pain

Or a mixture of song titles:
- Fallen angels sunset superman faces in the window between two hearts
- Dying in America God hates Heavy Metal

Man... I tried so many variations of this, eventually stripping it down to even the most basic prompts, only to find... StableDiffusion has NO IDEA what the poo emoji is! :columbo Of all the wacky and obscure things it knows, apparently training it with emojis has not happened yet :( But as a consolation prize, here are some of the silly results I got trying:

00436-3812076151-cute smiling Poop emoji, mouth shaped like a toilet, money and drugs floating...png
00513-4264875062-(((Poop emoji))), with money and pills floating in a toilet bowl mouth, bulgi...png
00522-2924211691-(((Poop emoji))) with a toilet bowl mouth, money and pills floating in mouth,...png
00526-2078839104-(((Poop emoji))) with a toilet bowl mouth, money and pills floating in mouth,...png
00531-2078839109-(((Poop emoji))) with a toilet bowl mouth, money and pills floating in mouth,...png
00578-4244627623-((((Poop emoji)))) with a toilet bowl mouth, money and pills floating in mout...png
00623-1960205833-a ((((Poop emoji)))) with money and pills and poop floating in his mouth, bul...png
00664-2992947338-pile of cartoon poop with a toilet for a mouth.png
00666-1590075892-cute pile of happy poop with a toilet for a mouth and googly eyes, realistic.png
00418-1421311051-Poo emoji, pile of poop emoticon, realistic, hyper-intense, hyper-focused, st...png

Picture yourself in a boat on a river
With tangerine trees and marmalade skies
Somebody calls you, you answer quite slowly
A girl with kaleidoscope eyes

Cellophane flowers of yellow and green
Towering over your head
Look for the girl with the sun in her eyes
Dude, I copied and pasted exactly what's above as the prompt, and here's what we got! Will split into two replies (10 image limit per reply):
00686-1939913113-Picture yourself in a boat on a riverWith tangerine trees and marmalade skies...png
00687-1939913114-Picture yourself in a boat on a riverWith tangerine trees and marmalade skies...png
00688-1939913115-Picture yourself in a boat on a riverWith tangerine trees and marmalade skies...png
00689-1939913116-Picture yourself in a boat on a riverWith tangerine trees and marmalade skies...png
00690-1939913117-Picture yourself in a boat on a riverWith tangerine trees and marmalade skies...png
00691-1939913118-Picture yourself in a boat on a riverWith tangerine trees and marmalade skies...png
00692-1939913119-Picture yourself in a boat on a riverWith tangerine trees and marmalade skies...png
00693-1939913120-Picture yourself in a boat on a riverWith tangerine trees and marmalade skies...png
00694-1939913121-Picture yourself in a boat on a riverWith tangerine trees and marmalade skies...png
00695-1939913122-Picture yourself in a boat on a riverWith tangerine trees and marmalade skies...png

Back