Crazy fun with AI generated images - give me your requests and I'll crank them out!

’Twas brillig, and the slithy toves
Did gyre and gimble in the wabe:
All mimsy were the borogoves,
And the mome raths outgrabe.

“Beware the Jabberwock, my son!
The jaws that bite, the claws that catch!
Beware the Jubjub bird, and shun
The frumious Bandersnatch!”

He took his vorpal sword in hand;
Long time the manxome foe he sought—
So rested he by the Tumtum tree
And stood awhile in thought.

And, as in uffish thought he stood,
The Jabberwock, with eyes of flame,
Came whiffling through the tulgey wood,
And burbled as it came!

One, two! One, two! And through and through
The vorpal blade went snicker-snack!
He left it dead, and with its head
He went galumphing back.

“And hast thou slain the Jabberwock?
Come to my arms, my beamish boy!
O frabjous day! Callooh! Callay!”
He chortled in his joy.

BY LEWIS CARROLL aka The Accountant ;)
Man, the results with this kind of stuff are just wildly awesome. These were the first 16 results (1/2, continued below):

00906-843194708-’Twas brillig, and the slithy tovesDid gyre and gimble in the wabeAll mimsy we...png
00907-843194709-’Twas brillig, and the slithy tovesDid gyre and gimble in the wabeAll mimsy we...png
00908-843194710-’Twas brillig, and the slithy tovesDid gyre and gimble in the wabeAll mimsy we...png
00909-843194711-’Twas brillig, and the slithy tovesDid gyre and gimble in the wabeAll mimsy we...png
00910-843194712-’Twas brillig, and the slithy tovesDid gyre and gimble in the wabeAll mimsy we...png
00911-843194713-’Twas brillig, and the slithy tovesDid gyre and gimble in the wabeAll mimsy we...png
00912-843194714-’Twas brillig, and the slithy tovesDid gyre and gimble in the wabeAll mimsy we...png
00913-843194715-’Twas brillig, and the slithy tovesDid gyre and gimble in the wabeAll mimsy we...png
00914-843194716-’Twas brillig, and the slithy tovesDid gyre and gimble in the wabeAll mimsy we...png
00915-843194717-’Twas brillig, and the slithy tovesDid gyre and gimble in the wabeAll mimsy we...png

“Beware the Jabberwock, my son!
The jaws that bite, the claws that catch!
Beware the Jubjub bird, and shun
The frumious Bandersnatch!”

He took his vorpal sword in hand;
Long time the manxome foe he sought—
So rested he by the Tumtum tree
And stood awhile in thought.

And, as in uffish thought he stood,
The Jabberwock, with eyes of flame,
Came whiffling through the tulgey wood,
And burbled as it came!

One, two! One, two! And through and through
The vorpal blade went snicker-snack!
He left it dead, and with its head
He went galumphing back.

“And hast thou slain the Jabberwock?
Come to my arms, my beamish boy!
O frabjous day! Callooh! Callay!”
He chortled in his joy.

BY LEWIS CARROLL aka The Accountant ;)
2/2

00916-843194718-’Twas brillig, and the slithy tovesDid gyre and gimble in the wabeAll mimsy we...png
00917-843194719-’Twas brillig, and the slithy tovesDid gyre and gimble in the wabeAll mimsy we...png
00918-843194720-’Twas brillig, and the slithy tovesDid gyre and gimble in the wabeAll mimsy we...png
00919-843194721-’Twas brillig, and the slithy tovesDid gyre and gimble in the wabeAll mimsy we...png
00920-843194722-’Twas brillig, and the slithy tovesDid gyre and gimble in the wabeAll mimsy we...png
00921-843194723-’Twas brillig, and the slithy tovesDid gyre and gimble in the wabeAll mimsy we...png

Loving all of this aside from real artists losing their lively hood. :(
Yeah, I feel you. My brother is actually a graphic designer, but now does 3D video animation for advertisements and such, and I'm worried about how this stuff will affect all of their future livelihoods. Without a doubt, places that just need custom imagery that aren't some huge corp like Apple will start using this to produce what they need, for free.

It's simultaneously awesome in terms of the possibilities it offers (this is already being adapted to animation and even 3D models), but also very scary for artistic endeavors that were already difficult to make a living in.

I've been pondering this, and I think it might become so self-referencing that it actually starts to degrade its own output after a while. These AI engines are trained on zillions of images, and once those images start to be flooded by AI output, it'll be learning from itself. Basically, artistic output inbreeding, learning from results that gradually grow more and more imperfect instead of vice versa.

One example kinda already exists: if you ask for images in the style of famous painters like Van Gogh or Monet, it looks great--very convincing. But if you ask for images in the style of Bob Ross, the vast majority look awful. They look like totally amateur, digital art paintings. I was trying to figure out why, when I realized if you search for Bob Ross artwork in google, the majority of the results are people's amateur efforts at painting his stuff in digital art programs. So just imagine this same concept, but applied to AI-generated images that slowly drift further and further away from their targets.

Maybe this'll result in an artistic renaissance in 50-ish years, when human artists are needed to clean up the inbred gene pool of AI imagery.

Can you do this one? Since apparently we’ll need AI to actually see it… :hmm

(This thread is awesome btw!)

Get Neural DSP plug-in tones to go!​

Here’s good news for Neural DSP plug-in lovers: the Quad Cortex lets you take your favorite desktop tones on the go via Neural's adapted Cortex-compatible interfaces of your purchased plug-in suites. Just log in to your Neural DSP account directly on the Quad Cortex, and bask in those Archetype and Parallax amp and pedal tones.

Here’s good news for Neural DSP plug-in lovers: the Quad Cortex lets you take your favorite desktop tones on the go via Neural's adapted Cortex-compatible interfaces of your purchased plug-in suites. Just log in to your Neural DSP account directly on the Quad Cortex, and bask in those Archetype and Parallax amp and pedal tones.

:popcorn

How about "keyboard warrior" or "keyboard tough guy" lol

Or "swirling sucking eddy of despair"

Check, check, and... :ROFLMAO: check! We shall soon see what our esteemed AI overlords provide us on this fine night.

Now I could be wrong, but I think it's solved it for us! Appears to be some kind of connectivity issue...? :ROFLMAO: (continued next reply)

01236-3740566164-Get Neural DSP plug-in tones to go!​_Here’s good news for Neural DSP plug-in ...png
01235-3740566163-Get Neural DSP plug-in tones to go!​_Here’s good news for Neural DSP plug-in ...png
01234-3740566171-Get Neural DSP plug-in tones to go!​_Here’s good news for Neural DSP plug-in ...png
01233-3740566170-Get Neural DSP plug-in tones to go!​_Here’s good news for Neural DSP plug-in ...png
01232-3740566169-Get Neural DSP plug-in tones to go!​_Here’s good news for Neural DSP plug-in ...png
01231-3740566168-Get Neural DSP plug-in tones to go!​_Here’s good news for Neural DSP plug-in ...png
01230-3740566167-Get Neural DSP plug-in tones to go!​_Here’s good news for Neural DSP plug-in ...png
01228-3740566165-Get Neural DSP plug-in tones to go!​_Here’s good news for Neural DSP plug-in ...png
01227-3740566164-Get Neural DSP plug-in tones to go!​_Here’s good news for Neural DSP plug-in ...png
01226-3740566163-Get Neural DSP plug-in tones to go!​_Here’s good news for Neural DSP plug-in ...png

Continued... I think it's trying go tell us some sort of error message, but we're gonna need another AI to decipher it. Maybe that's what Neural is stuck on, too?! I'll forward these on to them in case it helps them get the issue worked out. :LOL:

01244-3740566172-Get Neural DSP plug-in tones to go!​_Here’s good news for Neural DSP plug-in ...png
01243-3740566171-Get Neural DSP plug-in tones to go!​_Here’s good news for Neural DSP plug-in ...png
01242-3740566170-Get Neural DSP plug-in tones to go!​_Here’s good news for Neural DSP plug-in ...png
01241-3740566169-Get Neural DSP plug-in tones to go!​_Here’s good news for Neural DSP plug-in ...png
01240-3740566168-Get Neural DSP plug-in tones to go!​_Here’s good news for Neural DSP plug-in ...png
01239-3740566167-Get Neural DSP plug-in tones to go!​_Here’s good news for Neural DSP plug-in ...png
01238-3740566166-Get Neural DSP plug-in tones to go!​_Here’s good news for Neural DSP plug-in ...png
01237-3740566165-Get Neural DSP plug-in tones to go!​_Here’s good news for Neural DSP plug-in ...png

Back