CorOS 2.0 when?

big brother pop GIF by Big Brother After Dark

Sounds good

That does sound awesome. @2112 love the Pagan's Mind riff you threw in there \m/

Interesting that the hi gain sounds included aren't quite there for you yet Leon. I'm on the fence about eventually getting one. Looking to downsize my Helix floor at some point, but need more power than a Stomp XL currently gives. The big screen on the QC is a nice selling point to me as well. If they get the Petrucci plug-in in there (which I own) that may send me over the edge for a purchase. :)

Noob question - does the QC offer preamp-only models as well for the amps included?

Last edited:
Noob question - does the QC offer preamp-only models as well for the amps included?
No... there are captures that are preamp only but no models. TBH, I don't find a power amp emu into a real power amp to be a big problem at all... I run my QC 4CM the vast majority of the time. Just dial it to sound good and respond well for your rig.

I hope there are a few QC user here that can cast a vote on this :love

I hope there are a few QC user here that can cast a vote on this :love

Even non-owners could vote to help you out if that’s a feature you want. 😊

That would be a good add.

I thought the Precision Drive or Plasma Drive would have been cool additions on the QC.

I wonder where drive pedals fall on the priority list given you can download captures of them?

For sure not high. They’ve added a couple since launch, but they probably have bigger fish to fry with other effects.

That said… I feel like ‘just download captures’ was one of my least favorite answers to all things QC content related. :ROFLMAO: (Not pointing at you, but the general sentiment, as it relates to their modeled content)

For sure not high. They’ve added a couple since launch, but they probably have bigger fish to fry with other effects.

That said… I feel like ‘just download captures’ was one of my least favorite answers to all things QC content related. :ROFLMAO: (Not pointing at you, but the general sentiment, as it relates to their modeled content)
Oh yes I totally agree lol I do think it's important to note they view the capture side of the QC as the flagship ability vs modeling (as stated in their manual). Some effects just are so hard to capture if they have multiple settings.

My other favorite is "you can get all the plugin tones on the QC anyway, why are you so concerned about getting the plugins ported"

Back