Almost sold my Helix LT today then I found my home finally.

Bob Zaod

Rock Star
My damn money is tied up in other things and I need a minor surgery so I thought I'd sell it. Then I found out my insurance actually covers it. That was close.

Anywho Dubbing around with my Palomino combo with 4cm and I'll be damned if it's not the best I have ever heard or felt this LT perform. I mean I ran it 4cm with my Mark V, Tremoverb, DSL100H, and a bunch of others and it didnt perform like with this amp. Some kind of perfect storm. Whether using the amp drive or LT drive blocks that I like. into the clean channel it's just pure tonal nirvana. I can't wait to try it next weekend at my next gig. I'll try to get video with good audio.

Before the Docs started probing I was scared AF cos I thought I had cancer. I found a lump on my chest about 2 weeks ago. It was a little smaller than a dime. Fast forward and it's almost the size of a half dollar now. I have to have it removed but it's not cancer luckily. I dont want to give TMI and gross anyone out but it's not cancer thank god. It IS painful at this point though. I figured my insurance wouldnt cover it cos it's not cancer.

yea 4cm is pretty good

but have you tried 4cm....
half-baked-jon-stewart.gif

Right in line with your forum name ;)
….did the joke sink in yet?
Trust me, it gets the job done. With 4cm you need a bit more technical know how than plugging in a regular instrument though. It's not a joke - many talented guys have used 4cm with very satisfying results.

4cm is nice if your modeler changes your amps channels. If not you might as well use amp sims and the fx return.

4cm is nice if your modeler changes your amps channels. If not you might as well use amp sims and the fx return.

It does... but what it does not do is turn on the amp reverb which is a bit disappointing because it's a great spring reverb. HX legacy plate to the rescue I guess. I don't know this as a fact but I think if I could reverse the polarity of the cable or switch somehow, it would turn on the reverb

Last edited:
Back