Adventures in dumb activities.

JT

Goatlord
TGF Recording Artist
Have I mentioned the IR capture utility in the III is fucking bonkers? Even for a dumbass like myself :rofl I have been using the headphone out of the Stealth into the III for post FX and LOVE it. The baked in cabinet emulation is probably poop by most people's standards but lathered up in FAS fx; it kills. Especially with a speaker load connected. I ended up using the IR capture utility to grab IRs of the headphone out cab emulation and loaded them in my FM3 for gigging purposes.

I have a real problem with dumb shit :ROFLMAO: Good times nonetheless. 10/10; would do again. If tone matching is this easy; bring it on.

Last edited:
I'll share the IRs

man eating GIF by Trolli

I just followed the instructions for Mic + DI IR capture. Out 4 to the FX return of the amp; the headphone out to Input 2 of the Axe. Pretty simple. The wave forms are basic af but they work. I feel like James would be proud of me; even if the process wasn't technically correct or Oscilloscope Award worthy

Have I mentioned the IR capture utility in the III is fucking bonkers? Even for a dumbass like myself :rofl I have been using the headphone out of the Stealth into the III for post FX and LOVE it. The baked in cabinet emulation is probably poop by most people's standards but lathered up in FAS fx; it kills. Especially with a speaker load connected. I ended up using the IR capture utility to grab IRs of the headphone out cab emulation and loaded them in my FM3 for gigging purposes.

I have a real problem with dumb shit :ROFLMAO: Good times nonetheless. 10/10; would do again. If tone matching is this easy; bring it on.

You need a reactive load box. It’s Christmas, maybe Santa will be good to you. (y)

If something was going to knock out the IR of the Boss IR, this is acceptable. :beer:beer:guiness

With a load box and the III (or FM3/9 for that matter) you can literally put the drives from the III into the front of your amp, then the signal from your amp (load box) back into the III and into a Dynacab, and then into post amp effects in the III and out to Out1 in STEREO (of course).

This is how madness starts...

ReDEqti.png

With a load box and the III (or FM3/9 for that matter) you can literally put the drives from the III into the front of your amp, then the signal from your amp (load box) back into the III and into a Dynacab, and then into post amp effects in the III and out to Out1 in STEREO (of course).

This is how madness starts...

ReDEqti.png
So Tex; do you find a difference between the reactive loud with a speaker plugged in vs. using just the reactive load?

So Tex; do you find a difference between the reactive loud with a speaker plugged in vs. using just the reactive load?

Honestly I've never used the RL with a speaker connected. I have a TwoNotes Captor 8 and the Suhr and I prefer the Shur, every time. It's much quieter and if I'm honest, I trust it more with my amps.

Back