HX Stomp live rig help

Hapless

Roadie
So, I've mentioned before that while I've been gigging my FM9 exclusively, I've been toying with putting a pedalboard together with my Stomp, IR-X, etc. to have something different. The following will be on the board:

HX Stomp
IR-X
GM-800
Luminite Graviton M-1
Luminite 10-footswitch wireless pedal

I generally run an EV PXM on stage and also run a line to FOH with the FM-9. I'm looking to get a Temple Trio 21, and a Temple DI MOD Pro along with a Cioks DC-7. For the music we play, I need a clean tone with a bit of chorus, a crunch tone, a higher gain rock tone, and a lead tone, as well as an acoustic sim and several songs I use the GM-800 for certain parts and switch back and forth between it and actual guitar. I'd be using the IR-X for most of the guitar tones and the Stomp for effects. I don't use GM-800 in combination with the guitar tone.

I figure on running the IR-X and GM-800 in the Stomp loop, however I can't figure out how to be able to split the signal out to the monitor and FOH and be able to control their levels independently, while having pedals in the loop. Maybe I'm overthinking, or maybe I'm just dumb. I've searched on TGF, TOP, the YouTubes, etc. and haven't found anything that covers what I want to do. Anybody have any suggestions?

I've got a Temple Audio Trio 21 and I feel it's a bit of a chunky boi because of its depth. When put into its carry bag it can be a litle bit unwieldy to haul around if you are not just traveling with your own car.

If you are willing to ditch the handles on the board, I think you could fit all that even on a Duo 17. Play around with the layout a bit on Pedalplayground and see if you can get it to work. You can put pedals all the way to the edges of the board easily. They should fit a Duo 24 easily as well, it's a bit wider than the Trio but less deep.

Of course, the Trio 21 is a pretty great size if you want to leave some space for future expansion.

Get the Temple IEC mod as well, makes it very convenient to plug in.

Helix owners can probably guide you on the volume control setup.

I forgot to mention I have the Mission expression pedal which I'll be putting on the board as well.

Yeah, I could but I don't know if that would accomplish what I want to.
I might have misunderstood your desired intentions. I balance my GM800 and amp levels using the onboard level controls. It is actually a bit of a headache for me. It was exacerbated further by racking it where I can't easily get to the GM controls.

I might have misunderstood your desired intentions. I balance my GM800 and amp levels using the onboard level controls. It is actually a bit of a headache for me. It was exacerbated further by racking it where I can't easily get to the GM control.
I'm used to the FM9's multiple outs and independent level controls for the outs. So, I'm wondering if the same functionality is achievable with what I'm working with.

Well, of course, after I posted this I ended up finding that I can run a TRS to TS stereo to mono summing cable out of the headphone jack to my EV and run the main outs to FOH, controlling the headphone out with the volume and setting the main outs for unity gain. So I have one of those cables on the way.

Well, of course, after I posted this I ended up finding that I can run a TRS to TS stereo to mono summing cable out of the headphone jack to my EV and run the main outs to FOH, controlling the headphone out with the volume and setting the main outs for unity gain. So I have one of those cables on the way.
I did that for a little while. Good luck for when front of house doesn't know how to pad down your signal and they think it's too hot for whatever reason (ie they suck). You'll have to turn your overall preset level down, giving the headphone output less Headroom as far as the knob is concerned causing you to have to reach around to the back of your monitor and Goose the level there. Fun times scrambling around the stage.

Sorry for the :blanket

Depending on how many blocks you have going on in your HX Stomp chain, if you can sacrifice one to use as a block to split the signal (you need to use a block to drag down and create a B path) you can hard pan the merge mixer left and right to seperate the left and right main outputs for your different needs and use the A/B levels for the FoH/monitor levels.

This is how I manage using the two outputs for different playback systems. One with IR for monitors and one without for poweramp/cab.

Sorry for the :blanket

Depending on how many blocks you have going on in your HX Stomp chain, if you can sacrifice one to use as a block to split the signal (you need to use a block to drag down and create a B path) you can hard pan the merge mixer left and right to seperate the left and right main outputs for your different needs and use the A/B levels for the FoH/monitor levels.

This is how I manage using the two outputs for different playback systems. One with IR for monitors and one without for poweramp/cab.
Ah...this is the type of help I was looking for. Much appreciated.

Back