Speaking of undergained "feeling"; clippage with a real amp

Does he have that same issue with other brands?
Actually, do a dozen Lovepedals count?

lovepedal.jpg

I've been trying to talk him into having a "Capture party" where we make a million QC captures of that collection. First question, though: would I even be able to tell the difference between all of those pedals? In all honestly, I'm skeptical. :D

Hmm. Capture party. There's got to be a better way to say that...

mqdefault.jpg
I always wish I could find a gif of him asking for help with getting that couch into his van :nails :ROFLMAO:

A good friend of mine sent this picture of his collection a couple of weeks ago. I think he has a problem. :rofl

View attachment 17783
Greetings! I'm stonge, and I have a Wampler problem lol. I was playing in a sh*thicker country band using Boss pedals (still have them) and picked up a Paisley Drive, then an Ego Compressor, and I don't know what happened after that lol.
Actually, do a dozen Lovepedals count?

View attachment 17785
Funny thing is that I had the Lovepedals on the table so I could pack up 8 of them to sell. They sound great, but I can't afford to have another collection going lol. I whittled it down to 4 keepers.

Mbenigni and I have been friends for a couple decades, and gear is constantly migrating between our houses. There might be a few Hamers around too lol.

Greetings! I'm stonge, and I have a Wampler problem lol. I was playing in a sh*thicker country band using Boss pedals (still have them) and picked up a Paisley Drive, then an Ego Compressor, and I don't know what happened after that lol.

Funny thing is that I had the Lovepedals on the table so I could pack up 8 of them to sell. They sound great, but I can't afford to have another collection going lol. I whittled it down to 4 keepers.

Mbenigni and I have been friends for a couple decades, and gear is constantly migrating between our houses. There might be a few Hamers around too lol.
Welcome aboard, stonge! It’ll be great having you here! :)

Welcome! I've got a long way to go before I hit your level of collections :oops: :ROFLMAO: We have some resident Lovepdal nuts here as well! @mbenigni is great people \m/

The LP sale thread:

Back