3.6 When ?

Good idea @James Freeman.
Another subect (I think a lot of users have already asked for this) :
Global custom settings presets for units (Helix floor, LT...)
Personal preset with eq, IR, anything you want applied to the whole presets in Helix edit, and saved as Global 1,2,3...
For eg. 1 "Home", 2 "Live", 3 "garage jam"...

Besides, the UIs of the global EQ and parametric EQ are very different on a Stomp - and confusingly different at that. For pretty much anything you're using the page buttons to get to the next set of parameters, for the Global EQ however you need to use the upper encoder - while the page buttons are completely unassigned. That's not making *any* sense.

I use a lot of EQ to shape my core tone or match recorded tone, it would be very handy to have a parametric EQ with more bands.
I don't mind if it takes x2 or even x4 times the DSP of the current parametric block which is only 3%.
6 bands without frequency range limitation would be awesome.

Here's a great idea, add up to 10 parametric bands according to my needs in the same parametric eq block.
That would require developing "Dynamic Block DSP" while the block is actively in the routing chain.
That's a great idea!

A 10-band parametric would (almost) allow anything, shaping-wise. :)

Add a new block to play Steve Ack’s NAM Neural Amp Modeler captures! Is it even possible?

That will be a huge if it happens, maybe even detrimental to some other devices on the market.
Line 6 definitely doesn't want that kind of blood on their hands. :satan

NAM is under MIT License and completely free to do whatever anyone wants with it, including sell it.
Just saying... :sneaky:

Notice we haven't talked about "HX" as a modeling engine in a while.
Yo, DI, need to have a talk with someone who runs Youtube channel :LOL:

0AO2GQx.png

NAM is under MIT License and completely free to do whatever anyone wants with it, including sell it.
Just saying... :sneaky:
Don't have time to check, but is it one of those open source licenses where if you use it, your tangential code becomes open source too?
Yo, DI, need to have a talk with someone who runs Youtube channel :LOL:

0AO2GQx.png
Don't get me started...

Back