“Based on”?

Power tools FTW …

hack my life spinning GIF by truTV

7i2et5.gif

One more thing before we put this one to rest: people who say "off of" should be tried and hanged.
If you are one of those people who say "based off of", please stop, you are degenerating the English language.

Last edited:
One more thing before we put this one to rest: people who say "off of" should be tried and hanged.
If you are one of those people who say "based off of", please stop, you are degenerating the English language.
should of taught about it b4 posting.....................,,,,,,...............................write teh english is hard fam!!!!!...........,,,,,,

An American colloquialism re: exasperation generally … “Well, I’ll be hanged.”
Thanks, I dig it! As in "I'll be hanged if I buy a Tonex 'cauze of the sloppy resale policy?"

(joking -- I know they have kinda patched the policy) (not joking -- not buying as I have not been blown away by the tones so far) (yes, wrong thread, I know) (and yes, it's Friday afternoon and I need some rest)

Thanks, I dig it! As in "I'll be hanged if I buy a Tonex 'cauze of the sloppy resale policy?"

(joking -- I know they have kinda patched the policy) (not joking -- not buying as I have not been blown away by the tones so far) (yes, wrong thread, I know) (and yes, it's Friday afternoon and I need some rest)

Lol
Almost!

My frame of reference is generally from people who are trying not to swear… using a substitute of a more polite phrase 😉

I think one of my grandfathers used to use it occasionally.

I love where this thread has gone :rofl

Meatball recipes
Marinara sauce
Farm to table produce
Semi-cannibalism
Italian Nonas
Copyright law
Marketing
Standup comedy
The Great Depression
Industrial accidents
Power tools
Food/genitalia innuendo
Grammar rules
Proper verb tense
American colloquialisms
ToneX

And I think somewhere in there was something about microphones… or speakers… or something?

Back