What Took Me So Long to Try a Helix?

For the record...Videos take a lot more effort to create than insulting posts. They offer a perspective that you are free to view or ignore. If you don't like the video you are free to say so....
Takes a lot of initiative and guts to put oneself out there, create a channel, share opinions on the channel etcm for the world to watch, and even harder to do a good job of it, promote it etc. of its good content and the YouTuber can connect and add value to folks, what's wrong on that. Good on you, and all the best with your channel!

Thanks...I'm all Dill all the time....
Dill Pickles Deal With It GIF by Dietz & Watson

Takes a lot of initiative and guts to put oneself out there, create a channel, share opinions on the channel etcm for the world to watch, and even harder to do a good job of it, promote it etc. of its good content and the YouTuber can connect and add value to folks, what's wrong on that. Good on you, and all the best with your channel!
Thanks for the assist :). You always get the odd one that doesn't appreciate your efforts. I do this because I love it. I'm certainly not getting rich from it so I better enjoy it!

Back