What Took Me So Long to Try a Helix?

I don’t mind if they actually join in discussion and interact. GuitarJon is a perfect example, he’ll stick around and discuss the video content with people. We’ll see if we got a drive-by poster or not!

these posts are lame AF in my opinion. we should just have a separate section for people who want to shill for their yt vids. 1st post, no words at all just his vid. fucking dumb as shit, hard pass.

[...] We’ll see if we got a drive-by poster or not!
9f51996802fc79c92d819e0e1893cbbf.gif

these posts are lame AF in my opinion. we should just have a separate section for people who want to shill for their yt vids. 1st post, no words at all just his vid. fucking dumb as shit, hard pass.

Technically, there were words, but I don’t disagree in general. Not sure if we’d make a separate sub for them or if we’ll just have a field day with comments if they don’t return to discuss anything. If they don’t come back, I could always edit the posts to have videos about ball shaving or something.

Technically, there were words, but I don’t disagree in general. Not sure if we’d make a separate sub for them or if we’ll just have a field day with comments if they don’t return to discuss anything. If they don’t come back, I could always edit the posts to have videos about ball shaving or something.
I know you don’t have the time for this, but it would be so funny to edit the post so that every time there’s audio of a guitar tone it’s just the Korg Miku.

In fact I think I just figured out my ticket to YouTube fame.

Just my worthless .02 but I've kinda changed about all that. I have given Jon some tongue in cheek grief over the time but we can change I think. Anyway I can just pass over these things if I want. I say let them post regardless of forum posts. They are just trying to make a living as a musician or maybe it's just for them to make content because they like too. Either way I can choose to click or not.

Oh and whats getting old IMHO is the whole "shill" warrior thing, that’s what is getting as old as fuckin dirt and comes off as petty jealousy. Give it a rest already.

Last edited:
Back