Give me something unique... (TOPIC CLOSED AS I SETTLED WITH H9)

Buy nothing. Sounds like you are just trying to fill boredom with a "the chase is better than the catch" purchase rather than making more use of what you've got.
Reported.
7a9.png

@BROCKSTAR Are we to assume that you only want pedals because you posted in the Pedals forum? Or can we get more creative with the suggestions?

Yes just pedals or synth stuff, something below $500 range though.

Buy nothing. Sounds like you are just trying to fill boredom with a "the chase is better than the catch" purchase rather than making more use of what you've got.

Isn't that what we all do lol.

Ok I decided to get a Eventide H9 Max to stick in the 2nd insert / fx loop of my Eventide H90 so I can have 3 algo's going at once.

Someone on reverb posted one in very nice shape with box, sticker, pick, power supply etc... except that it smells like smoke and got it for $325 + shipping / tax, so I couldn't pass that up!

I'm addicted to Eventide sound now.

Vongon Ultrasheer

I keep circling the waters for this one. Try it and let me know if it lives up to the hype :ROFLMAO:

Grab a hex pickup and the Boss SY-1000 or a used VG-99. Both can get unusual sounds and kill boredom for a very long time

Ok I decided to get a Eventide H9 Max to stick in the 2nd insert / fx loop of my Eventide H90 so I can have 3 algo's going at once.

Someone on reverb posted one in very nice shape with box, sticker, pick, power supply etc... except that it smells like smoke and got it for $325 + shipping / tax, so I couldn't pass that up!

I'm addicted to Eventide sound now.
Eventide is trash. Not as good as 80's rack stuff, remember? Send it to me, I'll dispose of it.

Back