What I'd like to see from Mesa Boogie Next

The tool I want from Mesa in the future is a Triaxis in this form factor with these features:
1700364748667.png

I'd imagine it would look something like these:

1700364850555.png

The tool I want from Mesa in the future is a Triaxis in this form factor
As much as I'l LOVE to see this I just don't see how they could reduce form factor much without lots of compromises (sharing) between the various individual channels/pre-amps.

attachment.php

I'm just hoping that Randy Smith had the foresight to include a "No Mesa-branded kitchen appliances or lifestyle products-EVER" clause in the buyout agreement with Gibson.

As much as I'l LOVE to see this I just don't see how they could reduce form factor much without lots of compromises (sharing) between the various individual channels/pre-amps.

attachment.php
Counterpoint - That's 1991 tech in the picture, Synergy got two of the modes mostly done (very well I might add) with the IICP, and the Friedman IR-X is basically a Synergy module in a pedal. Also no one needs Rhy 1 yellow or Lead 1 Red. We can live with 6 modes lol

Synergy got two of the modes mostly done (very well I might add) with the IICP

i was able to AB side by side with a Mark V:25 head and personally I'd have to disagree. And that is already a bit of a compromise.
And I want all the channels! :hmm

i was able to AB side by side with a Mark V:25 head and personally I'd have to disagree. And that is already a bit of a compromise.
And I want all the channels! :hmm
Different strokes. I have two Marks sitting here and the IICP did great up against them. But being a massive Mesa homer, I want this product to come from Mesa, not Steve Fryette and Synergy.

To cut to the juggler’,
Imagine if you were a big company like Marshall/Mesa, with all those employees/costs etc,
WTF would you give your customers exactly what they want & need?,
-they’ll never come back or it will greatly reduce those bargain thoughts in them G.A.S. withdrawals…
The bait & switch..dangle the carrot.

Most medications & treatments could be much better and healing BUT sick people are more profitable then healthy ones homie🎯
(legit example)

Turns out, the executives at these companies can read and navigate around on the internet gear forums….even PP can read!!, -I wonder why we’re now getting taxed??

So we’ll never get the mother dime’piece..,
Paints the manufacturer face first in the corner.

As many of you likely know, I'm the resident Mesa Boogie fanboy. Yes, I still like them even after the acquisition (so far). What I'd like to see from them next is something they've briefly kinda sorta touched upon with the Transatlantic series, but something more in the vein of the Fillmore/Badlander/Cali area. A Vox-ish variant.

Imagine, if you will, a two EL84, Class-A 20w amp, single channel like the Cali Tweed 2:20, with multiwatt 2/10/20 modes. Built-in reverb. However, like the Fillmore and Badlander, have three different modes: Normal, Top Boost, and Crunchy, the latter going into an area like a Bad Cat-style higher gain structure.

I would order this amp and wait two years so fast, they wouldn't know what hit them!

Fellow Mesa fans (if there are any here), what would you like to see?
Good to see you @paisleywookiee. Cool avatar BTW.........yes count me in as well. Been an old quiet Mesa fan since the mid-80's.

Respectfully to all, what you describe reminds me of my Matchless Lightning. Perhaps like you, I love amps of numerous makes and models with Mesa being a small slice of that, but nonetheless I love all mine and have for many, many years. Every year I tell myself no more amps. At 65, it's kinda stupid to keep buying these frivilous little toys as I can see the spectre my mortality a little clearer each day.

Speaking of EL84/6BQ5 powered amps. Just snagged me another new-factory-sealed-box MKV35 Combo from local dealer yesterday. Couldn't resist since it came down ~ $300 here in town.

df1RGbGl.jpg

Always loved this little amp and regretted trading my first one back in on a MKV 90 Combo (still have the 90W). Didn't ask, but makes me wonder if Mesa is soon discontinuing these w/release of MKVII, or perhaps end of year inventory purge is the reason for the price drop.

Speaking of Matchless, really been digging their 6V6 creations Laurel Canyon 20W & 40W (40W pictured).

Can't we just get a neutral power amp and 5 band in a cabinet for plugging our modelers/preamps in?

That's probably not what amp people want to hear, but I bet they'd sell a bunch of them.

FWIW my Mark VII goes unused as my living arrangement makes it impossible to dust off, but so far I've kept it full-well knowing I will eventually get a house. You can bury me with my fillmore though.

Back