What Did You Do With Your Guitar(s) Today?

Ah, cool. I contemplated getting a Headrush instead of the Boss GT1000 Core, but I mainly just needed the effects and the Boss has lower latency. Anyways, the detune sounds awesome. I wish I had a wdw rig to try it out.
I wanted a ms-3 at the time I purchased my HR. I felt the amp modeling was a bit better, for the models I wanted to run, in the HR, and a bit more signal routing flexibility, which was very important once I started running a left and right field...but...well, let's just say I'm sticking with the devil I know for the time being.

Im working on wdw.... right now I just run WD or stereo currently....but soon I am hoping to get a stereo power amp....and then...oh yes.....the full Monty!!!! All the sheebangs!!!!!😝😝😝😝

I think the wdw thing is crucial for maximum detune coolness and overall size/hugeness...but I don't know, just my theory.

I certainly have the cabinets for it.

I wanted a ms-3 at the time I purchased my HR. I felt the amp modeling was a bit better, for the models I wanted to run, in the HR, and a bit more signal routing flexibility, which was very important once I started running a left and right field...but...well, let's just say I'm sticking with the devil I know for the time being.

Im working on wdw.... right now I just run WD or stereo currently....but soon I am hoping to get a stereo power amp....and then...oh yes.....the full Monty!!!! All the sheebangs!!!!!😝😝😝😝

I think the wdw thing is crucial for maximum detune coolness and overall size/hugeness...but I don't know, just my theory.

I certainly have the cabinets for it.
I was contemplating whether or not I should get a Syn-50 head and put two SLO II modules in it for my dry rig. Then the wet rig would be the Boss GT1000 Core and two Syn-2 with OS modules into a Fryette Power Station PS-2A.

That sounds like a whole lot of awesome to me!!! 😝😝😝

I'm going quick cheap and dirty. Running my Laney IRT120 as the center dry .....splitting off the effects loop to send to the HR, and then l/r to the stereo Power amp....nothing as nice as a power station....but it isn't for a permanent setup ...just for fun, so I can't go whole hog....but I am sure it will still sound epic!!

That sounds like a whole lot of awesome to me!!! 😝😝😝

I'm going quick cheap and dirty. Running my Laney IRT120 as the center dry .....splitting off the effects loop to send to the HR, and then l/r to the stereo Power amp....nothing as nice as a power station....but it isn't for a permanent setup ...just for fun, so I can't go whole hog....but I am sure it will still sound epic!!
I didn't have any real plan or goal with my rig when I was getting stuff, then got to a point where I was like, "huh, I basically need a head of some sort, and I've got a WDW setup. Crazy!" I think it's too impractical to follow through with it, but it is something I've considered just because I can.

Had opening night of a new show last night and getting ready for a two show day today.

Using my new guitar for the first time and it’s everything I ever wanted in an electric guitar. It’s better than I imagined. It’s got all the sounds!

This is the first time I haven’t felt like I’m compromising electric tones by not using multiple guitars for the show

Last edited:
Playing next in this park

573F1F23-7CB5-4AE2-AF12-C496DD90B6EB.jpeg

Had a catastrophic equipment failure during the first song

Spent forever trying to figure out wtf was happening what patch cable

Not a cable, as far as I can tell my HX one is bricked :idk Took forever to figure out that was dead, and since it was 4cm had to rewire my whole board on stage

After I yanked that and that was sorted we probably dropped our best performance in 2024 so far though so silver lining

Back