What are you listening to right now ?

New / old Eric Johnson tune that I'm completely addicted to.
One of his best songs in years, I think it could be a classic EJ tune already. Apparently it's a leftover from the Venus Isle sessions, but it was never finished until now. Fun fact: the song was transferred from cassette and then overdubbed to finish it off because Eric couldn't find the tape master anywhere. :rofl

Last edited:
I’ve been a fan of Highly Suspect for a few years, found out the singer has a couple side projects and really dig one of the tunes I heard, listened to it on repeat coming into work today.

My dad actually got me into Highly Suspect. They’re a trio from the Cape in Massachusetts that‘s all over the place with their output, I don’t dig all of it but some of the stuff is just great.

They’re opening for Muse on this tour right now.

Ran across this song a few nights ago. Kind of reminds me of Death Angel does their take on Anthrax's Only? Great midpaced vibe with some killer vocals

Every time I play DFTR from BOC, I just bust out with a grin. Every single time.

It was a teenage radio song that I always wanted to learn… When I did, that put a literal smile on my face. Still does.

John Dodson Smile GIF by UFC

Every time I play DFTR from BOC, I just bust out with a grin. Every single time.

It was a teenage radio song that I always wanted to learn… When I did, that put a literal smile on my face. Still does.

John Dodson Smile GIF by UFC

They're last Album is kind of amazing, too. Kind of blows me away that they can still knock it
out of the park like they are.

Win one for the Geezers! :LOL:

Back