What are you listening to right now ?

Going down memory lane... album cassette tape in my buddy's car. :grin

Saw these guys like 15 or so times live and they always killed it. Sounded album perfect and were a blast interacting with the crowd. Such an unsung, underrated band. The first time I saw em we were outside during soundcheck and my brother and I were like "Why are they playing the album through the PA?" but it was the band doing soundcheck. No band I've seen before or since was so perfect live.

Saw these guys like 15 or so times live and they always killed it. Sounded album perfect and were a blast interacting with the crowd. Such an unsung, underrated band. The first time I saw em we were outside during soundcheck and my brother and I were like "Why are they playing the album through the PA?" but it was the band doing soundcheck. No band I've seen before or since was so perfect live.
I saw them as well back in i think 1990 very tight amazing show

I never saw them live, must have been 15 or 16 when I first heard them so '89/90. We jammed to so much music in my buddy's car, usually on the way to school. Everything from these guys to DJ Magic Mike, W.A.S.P., Megadeth, Sir Mix-a-Lot haha, Pink Floyd, Eagles... nothing was off the table.

Funny story. I went through a hardcore Anthrax phase around '89-91, they were like my personal favorite, guilty pleasure band at the time.
There was this guy in high school that dressed the part, you knew this kid was into metal and thrash. He even had an Anthrax patch on his denim jacket. I was just your average looking kid that played sports and didn't run in any obvious cliques. But he sat next to me in Spanish and English classes and during those I loved to doodle random stuff. I would incessantly draw the Anthrax emblem with the Not Man face, and I did it very well. I mean like everyday for a while I would just draw that haha (and skulls). Finally that kid one day just blurted out, "Dude! Will you please stop drawing that! What's wrong with you?!" I guess he felt I was stealing some of his coolness. :ROFLMAO: I don't know.

cover.jpg

I love Jerry. Man, what a legend. But why the iPad, local Dive Bar, Sunday
morning P & W look for lyrics??? :idk

Borderline? Jerry is a commendable guitarist, but that was not good vocally. At least Ace is smart enough to rely on his band to pick up his slack (there's a lot of it, frankly). Maybe Jerry should take some more influence from Ace and let others handle it, esepecially if he's going to read Genius.com lyrics on his iPad. Yeesh.

.... esepecially if he's going to read Genius.com lyrics on his iPad. Yeesh.

:rofl

The dude is one of my heroes and even I am, "Really.... Jerry?"

He did it on the last Tour, too. It's cool if you are playing the local VFW.

We bust our Singer's balls about it, and refuse to allow him to use any
props or aids on stage when it is gig time. And he doesn't. :idk

Back