What are you listening to right now ?

It was just the first thing I heard when I saw the cover. Haha

You know I'm just rattling yer cage. ;)

:rofl

It took a lot of rifling through Engelbert Humperdink LPs to find something decent. :grin

I am excited to check out the Trower, and see if there are any cool deep cuts on the Styx LP
I never knew about.

May as well listen to the next track!

Last cover band I was in back east played this as part of their set and it didn't really need 2 guitars so I'd sit
it out and go watch from the crowd because it was such a great version. The band didn't mind at all.

Both the drummer and keys guys had lead singer quality chops and the other 2 guys were very capable at
backing so they could absolutely NAIL all the harmonies.

Got goosebumps a couple times watching! :chef

Last cover band I was in back east played this as part of their set and it didn't really need 2 guitars so I'd sit
it out and go watch from the crowd because it was such a great version. The band didn't mind at all.

Both the drummer and keys guys had lead singer quality chops and the other 2 guys were very capable at
backing so they could absolutely NAIL all the harmonies.

Got goosebumps a couple times watching! :chef
Being in a band with great vocals & harmonies is a wonderful thing. I could sing a few leads, but our bass player was simply awesome! And he could play bass lines that had nothing to do with the vocal lines, which always made me think, How the hell can you do that?

Anyway, we had great diversity due to 3 lead vocals, and killer harmonies. It was a lot of fun, and literally gave me goose bumps a few times!

We'd do a 3-part harmony for Lenny Kravitz' Fly Away, the ending of Time, and a few others! AIC was unreal how close we'd come to their vocal harmonies.

Back