What are you GAS'ing for at the moment ?

I considered one of those since I was getting another LP anyway, but I'm not ready to make the P90 commitment yet. I think I might make those the reason I buy/build a Jazzmaster.

Is sir aware that Jazzmaster pickups are not P90s, but quite a different kettle of fish?

Or are you simply planning on putting P90s in a Jazzmaster?

I WISH!!! Looking at my finances as we speak lol. 2023 may be a Majestic year.

Looking at my finances this year as well

spare-change-begging.gif

I just got an FM3 two weeks ago and already these „Dude, just buy this one perfect amp“ thoughts are creeping back into my mind… currently these thoughts revolve around an Engl Savage MkII and a Suhr RL. Unfortunately it was already quite difficult to get permission from my wife to buy the FM3 so buying a 2k amp just two weeks later is just not happening.

I just got an FM3 two weeks ago and already these „Dude, just buy this one perfect amp“ thoughts are creeping back into my mind… currently these thoughts revolve around an Engl Savage MkII and a Suhr RL. Unfortunately it was already quite difficult to get permission from my wife to buy the FM3 so buying a 2k amp just two weeks later is just not happening.

I’ve said this elsewhere, but I had a Suhr RL for a brief period and it’s great, but I found that a loaded down tube amp into the reactive load + IR sounded exactly like… my FM3.

🤷‍♂️

Don’t know if that helps with your GAS?

Last edited:
In that case, I’m going to have a decal made up that says Fender AUTHENTIC Jazzmaster For Jello!

😍 Love it!

Seriously though, if you really do plan a build sometime, then give me a call. I built mine!

I may be able to bring a couple of useful questions / details to your attention.

So now that the Fractal and Revstar Mod GAS has passed, New GAS has arisen
In the form of new Pickups for my Charvel
Dimarzio SD rail and a combination of Dimarzio Area's not quite sure which area's yet

No one else GAS'ing?

:D

Last edited:
Black and Gold for the win Gold rails improve the toanz

What is the finish / colour of your guitar? Can we see a mock up?

I was looking at off white and chrome. Obviously I'll have inferior toanz, but I'll just have to live with it.

The only thing that I've been sorta gassing over is one of those Amped 2 or 3 modules. I'm dragging my feet on it though, still undecided.

I've been GAS'ing for a Mk anything lately. I blame it on this forum. The gear I own now will produce just about any sound I can imagine at volumes that would put me in the hospital, so... :idk Nevertheless, Boogie's are cool, and I've just sort of "identified" with them all my life. (Though I wouldn't throw an ENGL Savage or Fireball out of the house, either.)

Coming back down to Earth, my budget, and my actual personal "needs" - I'm also GAS'ing for the Chinese MIDI controller I ordered yesterday. Step lively, Amazon! :D

Back