What are you GAS'ing for at the moment ?

Heart Attack Fred Sanford GIF

Got a wild hair up my ass last week and ordered a Studio JTM combo, now I’ve been geeking out on pedals. The stupid part is that I can easily run the FM9 that I already have in 4CM and have everything I need (plus a whole lot more), but I’m doing this for the fun of putting together a traditional rig to use with my band. So far I’ve picked up a Friedman BE OD Deluxe and a BOSS DM 101…

I picked up one of them there PRS DGT SE guitars, and now I want the real thing.

Had this for a while. Not a Grissom but had his pickups in it.

204557_1958092795214_605495_o.jpg

Funny, bought it off a guy on a forum and we made the deal in the parking lot of a strip club right next to an airport car rental near
SD airport. He had to fly in on business for a couple days and he carried it on in a nice gig bag. Met him at the rental place where the
shuttle dropped him off and then we made the deal right after he drove his rental off the lot. :LOL:

Guitar didn't last long at all. Nothing in particular just didn't bond.

Had this for a while. Not a Grissom but had his pickups in it.

204557_1958092795214_605495_o.jpg

Funny, bought it off a guy on a forum and we made the deal in the parking lot of a strip club right next to an airport car rental near
SD airport. He had to fly in on business for a couple days and he carried it on in a nice gig bag. Met him at the rental place where the
shuttle dropped him off and then we made the deal right after he drove his rental off the lot. :LOL:

Guitar didn't last long at all. Nothing in particular just didn't bond.

Gorgeous! Is that a 245? :idk

I had a PRS SC that I briefly thought was "the one," but it ended up driving me
back to actual Les Pauls. It was thinner. Kind of like an SG and Les Paul had a
baby. Just didn't have the girth of a decent Paul--in terms of tone or feel.

Great guitar. Just not mine.

inkhejzrb1rrurp5xmbw.jpg

Is that a 245?

I had a PRS SC that I briefly thought was the one, but it ended up driving me
back to actual Les Pauls. It was thinner. Kind of like an SG and Les Paul had a
baby. Just didn't have the girth of a decent Paul.

View attachment 26018

I’ve got a single cut as well, a 20th anniversary Artist package. It’s about the same thickness as a Lester. And the same weight.
1722816050082.jpeg

I’ve got a single cut as well, a 20th anniversary Artist package. It’s about the same thickness as a Lester. And the same weight.
View attachment 26019
That's it, I've decided I hate all of you ..and all your dumb, pretty, gorgeous.... beautiful...fucking...guitars...NO I AM NOT JEALOUS.... damn it!!!!

I'm gonna go have a cry now ....

...so .... pretty...

Real nice axe.... that top...that color....Jesus.

Welp, it's a good thing I haven't succeeded in buying any new guitars lately, because today I broke my fucking heel!

Jumped off a scaffold walk board that was about to fall away from the house, and landed hard on my left foot. Fuck me. No weight-bearing for at least 6-8 weeks, which means no work either. And work comp won't pay anything near my salary. Good thing I've got savings!

Lots of time to play guitar though, if I can figure out how to do it comfortably while keeping my leg elevated!

Welp, it's a good thing I haven't succeeded in buying any new guitars lately, because today I broke my fucking heel!

Jumped off a scaffold walk board that was about to fall away from the house, and landed hard on my left foot. Fuck me. No weight-bearing for at least 6-8 weeks, which means no work either. And work comp won't pay anything near my salary. Good thing I've got savings!

Lots of time to play guitar though, if I can figure out how to do it comfortably while keeping my leg elevated!
That's what you get for thinking you're 20.....I do silly shit like that all the time...

I forget sometimes I can't just do the things I used to ...takes way too long to heal ...and I get soooo behind.

Hope you feel better....hope you heel up well.

Buh duh bum tish

That's what you get for thinking you're 20.....I do silly shit like that all the time...

I forget sometimes I can't just do the things I used to ...takes way too long to heal ...and I get soooo behind.

Hope you feel better....hope you heel up well.

Buh duh bum tish
No, I didn't do it because I thought I was young; I did it because in that instant, I thought the walk board was going to fall away from the house, and I'd fall straight down, and it would've ended up on top of me (very heavy.) And yes, all that ran through my mind in an instant.

So I jumped out and away from it.

No, I didn't do it because I thought I was young; I did it because in that instant, I thought the walk board was going to fall away from the house, and I'd fall straight down, and it would've ended up on top of me (very heavy.) And yes, all that ran through my mind in an instant.

So I jumped out and away from it.
Oops ...ok, my bad ...well, that sucks and I feel like an ass ..glad you're ok ... and yes elevate and ice ....

Heel injuries suck, as I have a nagging heel issue myself.....I heard that PT is good for you later ...but I only have a doctorate in rock, so yeah.

Really, sorry about that insensitive jab ... Don't overdue it on the meds...or do, if that's your thing.

Back