What are you GAS'ing for at the moment ?

Thanks! As far as I can tell the neck shape has not changed much at all over the years, so they’re probably close.

I did read that the pickup height can’t be adjusted on these guitars unless you want to mess around with foam or something. Screw that! Pun intended. :grin
I was able to lower the middle an 1/8" to a 1/4", haven't touched the others.

My Sabre must have foam but my Majesty doesn't.

Now I want this:
1722650859385.png

1722650906099.png

Damn, I have expensive tastes. But I am also "thinking" in practical terms here...., if I bought this, I'd really want to keep it mint, and since it's a 7 string, I probably wouldn't play it a lot.

:rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl

Now I want this:
View attachment 25945
View attachment 25946
Damn, I have expensive tastes. But I am also "thinking" in practical terms here...., if I bought this, I'd really want to keep it mint, and since it's a 7 string, I probably wouldn't play it a lot.

:rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl
I mean, you are blatantly out to play lots of JP stuff so you can really say it's a need, in this case. A damn fine specimen, this one is!

I mean, you are blatantly out to play lots of JP stuff so you can really say it's a need, in this case. A damn fine specimen, this one is!
Yeah, that's a good point! :rollsafe

But a $6000 substitution for the VC in the Fractal is still a bit steep! :unsure:

I'm really thinking crazy thoughts though, because Dubaldo Music has both this guitar and that Blue Silk model I have my eye on. So I'm sitting here pondering...., "Wonder if they'd make me a really great deal if I offered to buy both at the same time?"

Somebody shoot me. :sofa

But a $6000 substitution for the VC in the Fractal is still a bit steep! :unsure:

I'm really thinking crazy thoughts though, because Dubaldo Music has both this guitar and that Blue Silk model I have my eye on. So I'm sitting here pondering...., "Wonder if they'd make me a really great deal if I offered to buy both at the same time?"

Dubaldo is a really good dude to give money to. Just sayin'

BEANO.jpg

Do you ever just want more time? I wish my band could rehearse and write every day. I don't even need any more gear. I just wanna write more stuff and jam and push things farther. I'm so lucky to have a band who are actually my friends but work and stuff just takes up so much. 27 or 28 hours in a day or getting paid the same for 30 hrs as 40 would be so awesome.

Do you ever just want more time? I wish my band could rehearse and write every day. I don't even need any more gear. I just wanna write more stuff and jam and push things farther. I'm so lucky to have a band who are actually my friends but work and stuff just takes up so much. 27 or 28 hours in a day or getting paid the same for 30 hrs as 40 would be so awesome.

Truth!

A Alpine White Gibson Les Paul Custom that's 8 1/4 to 8 3/4 lbs. Saw one at Wildwood a few mos. ago but I lollygagged and lingered too long and it disappeared on me. :cry:
GibsonLpCustomWhite.jpg

Last edited:
Back