What are you GAS'ing for at the moment ?

Tom Parker Duel GIF by MASTERPIECE | PBS

New Contender for my next Axe ! as you may know ive been looking at some Schecter Axes
But i recently found this. I know Harley Benton Right? Poverty Gear, maybe but it sure checks all the boxes im looking for at nearly half the price and with more Features I like IE: SS frets

1723888607961.png

First thing is the beautiful finish,now for the hardware

1723888770202.png

and as per my plan Still swaping the Pickups with Dimarzio's and black Knobs and switch

Winner Winner Chicken Dinner ??

:beer

Not gonna lie. This looks like an excellent platform for an upgrade and schwing!

Maybe I am wrong?

Talk me out of it? It is so cheap ...and looks so sweet .....I'm up and down these days ....I cant decide what to save for and which way to go ....but I see this and I'm like, hubba hubba.

It's like 330 on guitar fetish.

20240821_182207.jpg

New Contender for my next Axe ! as you may know ive been looking at some Schecter Axes
But i recently found this. I know Harley Benton Right? Poverty Gear, maybe but it sure checks all the boxes im looking for at nearly half the price and with more Features I like IE: SS frets

View attachment 26715

First thing is the beautiful finish,now for the hardware

View attachment 26716

and as per my plan Still swaping the Pickups with Dimarzio's and black Knobs and switch

Winner Winner Chicken Dinner ??

:beer
Let me know how that works out. I have been following HB for a while.

Lately I have been checking out a Jet Telecaster. TBH, they are priced in the same ballpark, the local music store started carrying them, and they really play well above their price point. Worst case, like you, I gut it and make it a partscaster with all the goodies I want.

Back