What are you GAS'ing for at the moment ?

I got it bad for this:

View attachment 25178
I'm stoked that it's all satin finish, as the gloss finish is pretty much my only comfort issue with my other models. But I'd have to sell one to buy this, because 3 Majesties is getting a bit out of my comfort zone.

Then again, having a green one, a brown one, and a blue one kinda makes sense! :rofl
(Then I'd be like, well, looks like I need a red one too!)
I like how the shovel is so prevalent. Like "Eff u, we flamin' dis!"

I like how the shovel is so prevalent. Like "Eff u, we flamin' dis!"
I don't mind it, as it blends much better than say...., THIS:

1720799266019.jpeg

Or any other contrasting solid colors.

After literally years of gassing for a nice Les Paul, I drove an hour to the closest Gibson Custom Shop dealer and played a bunch of absurdly expensive CS and Murphy Lab models. Apparently I just don't like Les Pauls anymore. I like the way they look and the way they sound, but man, I do not enjoy playing them. On the bright side, I guess I've saved myself some money. Now I can focus on amps!

I like the way they look and the way they sound, but man, I do not enjoy playing them.

They're usually heavy on average, have no reliefs for your tummy or forearm, upper fret playing can be uncomfortable, and 99% of the time the stock pickups need swapping. On top of that if you buy new they depreciate more on day one than just about any other USA mass produced guitar out there.

:whistle

20240527_094243.jpg

Yes but those carbon fibre blacks on the first axe you posted would be the cats meow

:chef
Actually the store owner says he has BKP Silo's in carbon, so I'm assuming the same cover? :unsure:

Tough choice, I love them both - but ain't getting both!

Kinda leaning towards the 1st one (if the store will deal a bit) as it's the carved top, I have a love of red guitars and it's got the Nailbomb - which I've been dying to try as I've loved the sound in every demo I've heard. Also has the VHII neck, for the rare times I'd use a neck pickup lol.

Recently listed 3 guitars and my mandolin (failed experiment there!) but the market is the suck atm.

As for me after much research, ive decided on the Nick Johnston HSS in Atomic Green with Dimarzio PAF pro in the Bridge and a pair of Area 58 for neck and middle (all black) with black knobs and switch tip with a setup (if required) puts me @ just under 2k which is pretty much my limit

Actually the store owner says he has BKP Silo's in carbon, so I'm assuming the same cover? :unsure:

Tough choice, I love them both - but ain't getting both!

Kinda leaning towards the 1st one (if the store will deal a bit) as it's the carved top, I have a love of red guitars and it's got the Nailbomb - which I've been dying to try as I've loved the sound in every demo I've heard. Also has the VHII neck, for the rare times I'd use a neck pickup lol.

Recently listed 3 guitars and my mandolin (failed experiment there!) but the market is the suck atm.
I also prefer the first one it gots Mojo

:chef

Last edited:
As for me after much research, ive decided on the Nick Johnston HSS in Atomic Green with Dimarzio PAF pro in the Bridge and a pair of Area 58 for neck and middle (all black) with black knobs and switch tip with a setup (if required) puts me @ just under 2k which is pretty much my limit
Very nice!!! Looking forward to hearing your thoughts once it's in hand sir!!

Back