What are we watching now?

Currently on the next to last episode of Jack Ryan.

John Krasinsky’s character is one of the most one-dimensional characters I’ve ever seen. Absolutely zero character development over four seasons. I haven’t read the books, so maybe that’s by design. But man, what a fucking turd.

Haha! Yup. He's also superhuman. :crazy

I still enjoyed the settings.... and we never finished this last season.... and not sure we will.

Went to see Oppenheimer in the movies! It was good, despite its long runtime it just flew by.

Rare to see such an all star cast with many of them in smaller roles. Cillian Murphy was also a great choice for the lead.
I really enjoyed it. It really shed light on Oppenheimer’s life and personality. If you haven’t watched it, I recommend “Trinity and Beyond,” narrated by William Shatner, as a companion to the movie. Amazing archival footage.

Star Trek Strange New Worlds man this show is fantastic compared to Alex Kurtzman's Discovery and Picard, mind you Season 3 of Picard was really good but that because Kurtzman was not very much involved
Terry Matalas now he knows what trek is all about
+1

Now watching Season 2 of Strange New Worlds. I've never been much of a Trekie. I got very bored with Discovery. I was annoyed with the excessive slap-on-your-face of the personal issues of Michael Burnham and some other characters (only sexy Michelle Yeoh saved the day😄) but I am enjoying Strange New Worlds.

Anyone on Good Omens? Now season 2
David Tennant is a badass
David Tennant Coffee GIF by Good Omens
David Tennant Look GIF by BBC

1691057828390.jpeg

It is so good and blasphemous that Christians hate it. More than 20,000 Christians have signed a petition calling for its cancellation :grin:satan:grin

Last edited:
Tennant was so good in the 1st season of Jessica Jones!

I was about to say the same. With Doctor Who, one of my favorite acts that he has played.

And Kilgrave (aka Purple Man) is one of the most sociopathic and powerful villains in the history of comics.

List of crimes:

Mass murder
Serial rape
Serial brainwashing
Parricide
Torture
Enforced suicide
Kidnapping
Innumerable home invasions
Stalking
Mutilations
Physical and psychological abuse
Incrimination
Starvation
Blackmail
Gambling
Drug distribution
Cheating (during gambling)
Theft
Enslavement
Forced labor
mx3po54meaz01.jpg

I was really enjoying Star Trek: Strange New Worlds, but then came S02E09 "Subspace Rhapsody". I hate musicals. I hate musicals very much. I still cannot believe why I watched it until the end, like waiting for something to happen.
But nothing happened. And to make it even worst, they danced!! 😱 :barf
vomit GIF

OK. I understand that they have to show their abilities. And they surely had a lot of fun. But I hope they never do it again 😁

Last edited:
Just watched The Lincoln Lawyer on Netflix. Really enjoyed it.
Also, on itvx, all seasons of Love/Hate, about the drugs/criminal underworld in Dublin. Was hooked from episode 1.

From this day forward, I will be referring to the show “Suits” as “Harvey Specter, Esq.”

Great show, but I’m seeing a very big similarity between the format of this show and “House, M.D.”

I have Prime and Prime for the rest of the month. :LOL:

Gonna switch it up once September rolls around. I only pay for one streaming service per month. Cheap-ass bastard! :hmm

Is Expanse any good? The 6 seasons has kind of scared me off.

Maybe I'll watch Good Omens. The 1st season wasn't too bad.

Wheel Of Time?? :idk

Back