What are we watching now?

"The Stand" should have been called "The Waste" cos it definitely wasted my time. Also has an open ending. great just what I wanted! Strung me along for 9 episodes and then no resolution.
Bummer! I was hoping it turned out good! Back to watching Suits it is I guess.

"The Stand" should have been called "The Waste" cos it definitely wasted my time. Also has an open ending. great just what I wanted! Strung me along for 9 episodes and then no resolution.

My wife gave up around episode 4. Around episode 6 she's like " Why are you bothering, It sucks" Similar to a movie though if I get 45 minutes in I am gonna see it through and see it through I did. I give it 2 out of 5 stars and the 2 is because Greg Kinnear did a fantastic job.

My wife gave up around episode 4. Around episode 6 she's like " Why are you bothering, It sucks" Similar to a movie though if I get 45 minutes in I am gonna see it through and see it through I did. I give it 2 out of 5 stars and the 2 is because Greg Kinnear did a fantastic job.
I have this same mentality.

We once watched "Lost" in it's entirety :wat :cuss:rofl

I have been told by more than a few that I need to do that but the furthest I got was about 11 minutes into SE01 EP01
I liked it initially. But then you could tell the spot where they sort of just had to wing it. (For 12 more seasons of 37 episodes a piece)

Maggie Grace was the only redeeming quality of Lost. She was the only one who dealt with a plane crashing on a tropical beach in a logical way. The show immediately went downhill after her loss. ;)

Maggie-Grace-on-Lost.jpg

I'm about 5 episodes into Beef. It started out really strong but it's starting to rely on too much on characters just happening to bump into each other in illogical places. I plan on seeing where it goes after taking a breather from binging.

I don't watch a lot of TV preciseluy because so much of it is shit, and I can never get that wasted time
back spent consuming someone else's high dollar turd-a-thon.

Selective. Very selective. Life is too damn short to waste on bad content. :LOL:

Went to see Oppenheimer in the movies! It was good, despite its long runtime it just flew by.

Rare to see such an all star cast with many of them in smaller roles. Cillian Murphy was also a great choice for the lead.

By Lost ruining TV for me I meant that Lost was that good. :chef

Feel similarly about a few other shows. :idk

Currently on the next to last episode of Jack Ryan.

John Krasinsky’s character is one of the most one-dimensional characters I’ve ever seen. Absolutely zero character development over four seasons. I haven’t read the books, so maybe that’s by design. But man, what a fucking turd.

Watched a Quiet Place II. Not nearly as good as the first, but gets carried over the line by the strong cast. Hopefully they leave well enough alone and don’t make a third.

Trying to re watch justified before watching this new spin off. I'm not sure I like it as much as the first time I watched it. Seems like it may not have aged the most gracefully/seems a lot cheesier than I remember

Trying to re watch justified before watching this new spin off. I'm not sure I like it as much as the first time I watched it. Seems like it may not have aged the most gracefully/seems a lot cheesier than I remember
New Justified is really good imo. I would wait till it's all out then give it a binge.

Back