What are we watching now?

I am excited to watch Season 2. Without Hulu right now as I rotate services. Season 1 was
one of the best streaming shows I watched in 2022. :beer

Just watched episode one of the new season of Black Mirror. It's impossible to say anything about it without it being a spoiler so I'll keep quiet. Good episode. On a scale of 5 I'd probably give it a 3.0-3.5. Full 5 star episodes for me were San Junipero, White Christmas, and Hated in the Nation, Looking forward to the one with Jesse from Breaking Bad in it.

Just watched episode one of the new season of Black Mirror. It's impossible to say anything about it without it being a spoiler so I'll keep quiet. Good episode. On a scale of 5 I'd probably give it a 3.0-3.5. Full 5 star episodes for me were San Junipero, White Christmas, and Hated in the Nation, Looking forward to the one with Jesse from Breaking Bad in it.
The episode with Aaron Paul was our favorite of the new season!

I’ve been cranking back through Band of Brothers. Just a few episodes left. Forgot how well done this was.

Watched the first 3 episodes of the new Black Mirror season yesterday. Loved how meta "Joan Is Awful" is especially with the recent news about
writer's strike and Hollywood wanting to buy people's likeness for little money to use perpetually

The one with Aaron Paul and Josh Hartnett was really good. I would have liked some more
"which one of them is at the wheel" shenanigans at the end"

The one with Aaron Paul and Josh Hartnett was really good.

The ending blew me away but actually was the only way the issue could be resolved so they'd be able to keep things going for the rest of the 4 years they were stuck with one another. The look on Harnett's face when he kicks out the chair for Paul at the end was beyond chilling!

I am excited to watch Season 2. Without Hulu right now as I rotate services. Season 1 was
one of the best streaming shows I watched in 2022. :beer
Just finished Season 2. Character development really took off in this season, specifically for one of my favorite characters. Excellent series. I really tried to take my time, but that show is just so damn easy to binge.

Now the long wait for Season 3. :facepalm

Been watching Suits. I like it when a kid who smokes and deals weed can fake his way into claiming he's from Harvard, and get hired at a top NY law firm! That only hires from Harvard. :rofl
Not even kidding. Just started this show this evening! I feel like I watched an episode or two at some point but not sure? Great setup and will be following through with more.

Not even kidding. Just started this show this evening! I feel like I watched an episode or two at some point but not sure? Great setup and will be following through with more.
I've gotten to some point in S3, and so far it hasn't fallen off like many series do. I love it!

I can't stand that theme song though!

That's a solid run certainly. Looking forward to seeing what this kid does.
You almost have to watch it twice to catch how all the innuendos tie together. It actually inspired me to pull up an LSAT practice test. I answered the first 5 logic questions, and got them right, once I really focused. But my brain hurt so bad :wat that I went back to my Petrucci practice! :rawk

Suits was great for the first couple seasons, I can’t remember where it dips off but it definitely does at some point. I know we struggled to finish it and might have just stopped watching in the last season. I just put it on this past Saturday night for background noise, funnily enough. Guess Netflix figured out if they put a show in the Trending they’ll get people to watch it!

I watched Barbarian and Lights Out the last two nights. Horror movie kick.

Both are good. Barbarian starts really strong but almost shits the bed late with some underlying social commentary and questionable plot choices. It manages to the land the plane on fumes though. Lights Out is the perfect B horror movie because they had the awareness to end the movie once the premise was wearing out. Movie is like 47 minutes long :ROFLMAO: It’s like the anti It Follows which would have been epic had someone edited about 20 minutes out of it.

Back