What are we watching now?

Star Trek Strange New Worlds man this show is fantastic compared to Alex Kurtzman's Discovery and Picard, mind you Season 3 of Picard was really good but that because Kurtzman was not very much involved
Terry Matalas now he knows what trek is all about

I need to get back into Stange New Worlds - only caught the first few before gettting distracted.

Man, Picard was a tough watch - I only got back to watching because I wanted to see season 3 which saved it for me - I think season 3 was mainly so good because they brought back the TNG cast (though I thought 7 of 9 kind of stole the show) - spin off time?

Just started watching Hijack last night on Apple TV - so far so good!

The new Witcher season is just...bad. The showrunners have absolutely no idea what they are doing. There's some good scenes, but it's overall an incoherent mess.

The biggest thing separating The Walking Dead from The Last of Us is Last Of Us had a f*cking point. :rofl TWD can be summed with “A group of people have to kill zombies and people while figuring out how to live in a post-apocalyptic world, it’s mostly the same episode over and over”, but there’s actually an end goal in Last Of Us.

I started the game first, only played about a 1/4 of the way in because zombie stuff doesn’t always do it for me. Watched the show and LOVED it, so I went back to the game and found it much more enjoyable. What really blew me away was how they did the set pieces in the show, in some cases they’re EXACTLY like they are in the game. Particularly when someone drives a truck into an old store and a shootout occurs, that setting was nearly identical to the one in the game, an impressive amount of effort. Some shots/camera angles are exact to the game, really cool. Dialogue is the same in quite a few parts as well.

Hell on earth is your kids only being able to agree to watch Is It Cake. Yeah, summer break is awesome.

Remember being a kid and spending time with Dad over Summer Break and how cool that was as a kid?? :LOL:

Last edited:
Hell on earth is your kids only being able to agree to watch Is It Cake. Yeah, summer break is awesome.
We're 6 or 7 or possibly 9 million seasons into Once Upon a Time now. Count your blessings.

dante_s_inferno_the_nine_circles_of_hell_by_redvampire120652_d7i8fs7-pre.jpg

I loved that show. Don't be hurting me like that. :LOL:
S1 was great. This season is just not grabbing me? The episode we just watched on their family dinner was giving me a panic attack. This new trend of having every character act like they have the worst cases of adhd ever and deliver loud shouty dialog at 100mph has got to stop :brick

Wasn't that sort of the vibe of the show in Season 1---trying to mimic the fast-paced intensity
of a professional kitchen??

Wasn't that sort of the vibe of the show in Season 1---trying to mimic the fast-paced intensity
of a professional kitchen??
Yes. But there's a weird shift to the personal moreso this season that makes that same spazzy ass intensity irritating af.

Back