What are we watching now?

Finished up latetst season of Primal. What a KILLER show. If you dig Samurai Jack but want an adult slant from the same animator; watch it. Such a great show.

Still grinding through City On A Hill. Kevin Bacon is so great at playing sleazy. Good Law and Order for pay cable vibe.

I sometimes like to go back to childhood and watch forgotten shows, especially if I couldn't watch all the episodes as a child (no internet back then, or our TV station just stopped buying them).
I'm currently watching "Automan". It's SO bad :rofl
I redescovered Knight Rider this way

Afterschool special all the way. What saves it for me is the HUGE nostalgia I have for the series and the comedy delivered by Johnny. That dude is much funnier than I would have ever have imagined.
Agreed. Loved the nostalgia for sure. Pretty cheesy show but easy to look past for that reason.

We still need to watch the new season.

She needs to start killing then. Instead of absolutely seething into the camera every scene and grinding her teeth :oops:
Omg her close-ups!! My wife can’t really stand her and having to see her stare into the camera 50 times each episode was almost enough to stop us from watching.

I too am ready for it to be wrapped up. I hope this is the final season.

Omg her close-ups!! My wife can’t really stand her and having to see her stare into the camera 50 times each episode was almost enough to stop us from watching.

I too am ready for it to be wrapped up. I hope this is the final season.
Seriously. Decided to annoy us by starting new season. Not a good idea :wat

Watched Moofall last night on HBO. Halle Berry, Patrick Wilson and Samwell Tarley go to space. Directed by Roland Emmerich :watUm; it's terrible...but I didn't really hate it except for one specific part towards the end. It's absolutely ridiculous but one of those "Welp; we've already paid the HBO bill for this month so might as well watch it :sofa "

Watched Moofall last night on HBO. Halle Berry, Patrick Wilson and Samwell Tarley go to space. Directed by Roland Emmerich :watUm; it's terrible...but I didn't really hate it except for one specific part towards the end. It's absolutely ridiculous but one of those "Welp; we've already paid the HBO bill for this month so might as well watch it :sofa "
Ha. Right!? There’s been many I’ve thought the same way…it’s free and entertaining enough to finish, but not something I would recommend.

Speaking of something odd/bizarre… there’s one series we watched that I don’t recommend because it’s awesome, but more so that I have others to talk to about it, LOL. And that is……..

Brand New Cherry Flavor. (On Netflix)

Anyone watch it? Thoughts?

Ha. Right!? There’s been many I’ve thought the same way…it’s free and entertaining enough to finish, but not something I would recommend.

Speaking of something odd/bizarre… there’s one series we watched that I don’t recommend because it’s awesome, but more so that I have others to talk to about it, LOL. And that is……..

Brand New Cherry Flavor. (On Netflix)

Anyone watch it? Thoughts?
Hmm. Has a good IMDB rating. Is it good so far?

We watched all of Season 1. I dug it. it’s just not for everyone, lol. Gets 78% rotten tomatoes too, so I’m not the only weirdo. Haha. Check it out!
Will do. Watched the trailer and it looked weird in a good way :) We are in a show rut right now so anything oddball is good as long as it's enjoyable.

We watched all of Season 1. I dug it. it’s just not for everyone, lol. Gets 78% rotten tomatoes too, so I’m not the only weirdo. Haha. Check it out!
I watched the trailer and thought it looked great, but then failed to get through episode 1. As with The Imperfects, I just had a hard time stomaching the cast/ characters. This might be one of those shows where you just have to grin and bear it until it picks up some momentum. Maybe I'll revisit.

I watched the trailer and thought it looked great, but then failed to get through episode 1. As with The Imperfects, I just had a hard time stomaching the cast/ characters. This might be one of those shows where you just have to grin and bear it until it picks up some momentum. Maybe I'll revisit.
Yes. At least give it a few episodes…

Totally different vibe than probably anything else we've discussed in this thread, but I really enjoyed the NetFlix series "Wormwood" a few months back.

It's a half-dramatized "based on true events" story about a scientist who was killed after trying to abandon a cold war research program, and half documentary about his son, who spends his life trying to prove it.

An oldie but a goody...

Rectify. Anyone here catch it back in the day? Super quiet slow burn about a man released from prison. Very heartfelt (and heartbreaking). Excellent drama.

- Resident Alien. It is a funny alien.
- See. A new season just came out
- Locke and key. It has many dumb teenager drama moments. But my wife likes it, so it entertains us during dinner time.
- For all Mankind. Just finished. Interesting. Waiting for the next season
- Westworld. Just finished the last season. I didn't enjoy it as much as the previous ones

Started watching Rome on HBO the other night. So far so good. Good cast and very true to this genre. We'll see how it pans out but enjoyable so far.

- Resident Alien. It is a funny alien.
- See. A new season just came out
- Locke and key. It has many dumb teenager drama moments. But my wife likes it, so it entertains us during dinner time.
- For all Mankind. Just finished. Interesting. Waiting for the next season
- Westworld. Just finished the last season. I didn't enjoy it as much as the previous ones
Yeah with Westworld, it just got worse over time. First season was great…

Back