What are we watching now?

Once I step away from show; I have a H#LL of a time getting back into it. If a show continues on but they reach a great stopping point at the end of a season; I am always good with stopping while the stopping is good, too. I'll try an circle back around on this one at some point.

I definitely get that. It’s exactly why some shows get abandoned and it’s surprising it didn’t happen with BCS or BB because of how many times I tried to start it. I just get that thing in my head where I’ve seen it so many times but don’t really know what’s going on at the same time, I lose interest really hard.

I definitely get that. It’s exactly why some shows get abandoned and it’s surprising it didn’t happen with BCS or BB because of how many times I tried to start it. I just get that thing in my head where I’ve seen it so many times but don’t really know what’s going on at the same time, I lose interest really hard.
Breaking Bad was an instant watch in real time for me. We were hooked from the jump as we just came off watching Malcolm in the Middle for years :rofl

I am not sure where I stopped. I know I should LOVE it but it is too low key and infrequent in how it came out for my taste.
I stopped watching Better Call Saul twice during the season that was mainly focused on his brother and his “illness.” That was absolutely painful to watch. My third attempt, I powered through that season and was happily rewarded, for the remainder of the series was actually pretty good.

I’m only a few episodes in with Lucky Hank. So far, I’m enjoying it.

I stopped watching Better Call Saul twice during the season that was mainly focused on his brother and his “illness.” That was absolutely painful to watch. My third attempt, I powered through that season and was happily rewarded, for the remainder of the series was actually pretty good.

I’m only a few episodes in with Lucky Hank. So far, I’m enjoying it.
On the Cranston note; I need to see if S2 of Your Honor is worth a watch. I like the first season a lot.

Are you thinking of the movie Drive? If you haven't seen it; watch that mufukka! \m/

Nah, I’m thinking of some show on Prime where Pearlman is a judge…who, I think, is getting commands from god or something?

I think I’ve seen Drive before, or put it on thinking it was going to be a disposable movie, but I see it’s got a 7.8 rating on IMDB. The Ryan Gosling one?

Nah, I’m thinking of some show on Prime where Pearlman is a judge…who, I think, is getting commands from god or something?

I think I’ve seen Drive before, or put it on thinking it was going to be a disposable movie, but I see it’s got a 7.8 rating on IMDB. The Ryan Gosling one?
Yes it's dialog sparse and hyperviolent crime film. It's great \m/

Yes it's dialog sparse and hyperviolent crime film. It's great \m/
You forgot the excellent soundtrack! Only thing that uses a soundtrack as well is Baby Driver.

We just binged through 2 seasons of Girls5eva. It's not as good as Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt, but it's still pretty good fun.

You forgot the excellent soundtrack! Only thing that uses a soundtrack as well is Baby Driver.

We just binged through 2 seasons of Girls5eva. It's not as good as Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt, but it's still pretty good fun.
Yeah that soundtrack is :chef Refyn needs to look towards this film a bit more I think vs. going wayyyy down the artiste rabbit hole.

Spread that 4-hour Tom Petty documentary out over a couple nights. Man, I love so many of that dudes songs it’s endless.

One of my favorite parts in it was when a buddy of his asked him to sing on his album, so he goes into the studio and finds his buddy’s A&R guy gave him this shitty song to do and Tom isn’t having it, totally sticking up for his bro and asks the A&R guy “You getting a cut of this? You must be getting 2 points from this or something….don’t bullshit me.”, which came after Tom briefly schooled the guy on what makes a good song.

Imagine being a 20-something A&R dude trying to argue with Tom f*cking Petty over what a good song is to the masses. :rofl

Going through all the John Wick flicks today, at least 1-3. I actually paid attention to the first one this time, pretty sure I’ve seen it at least 5x but I have to be in the right mood for action flicks like this. Fortunately, I’m in that mood today! Hahaha I wonder if they have some kind of death/injury generator where they input different weapons, body parts and injuries to keep coming up with new ways to kill people. I just started the third and was crackin’ up at the f*ckin’ library book. :ROFLMAO:

Going through all the John Wick flicks today, at least 1-3. I actually paid attention to the first one this time, pretty sure I’ve seen it at least 5x but I have to be in the right mood for action flicks like this. Fortunately, I’m in that mood today! Hahaha I wonder if they have some kind of death/injury generator where they input different weapons, body parts and injuries to keep coming up with new ways to kill people. I just started the third and was crackin’ up at the f*ckin’ library book. :ROFLMAO:
Much can be said about excessive action in… action movies… but those are fucking cool. That’s cool action… especially because of the puppy… I mean enough is enough…

Much can be said about excessive action in… action movies… but those are f*****g cool. That’s cool action… especially because of the puppy… I mean enough is enough…
This last one was fucking awesome \m/

Much can be said about excessive action in… action movies… but those are f*****g cool. That’s cool action… especially because of the puppy… I mean enough is enough…

Fully agreed. Fortunately, I heard about the puppy scene well before I saw it for the first time and since I‘ve seen it so many times I know exactly where to fast forward and stop. Even seeing him gets me all wishy washy though. :guiness

WHY DID NO ONE WARN ME ABOUT III?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!

Come At Me Bring It GIF by FaZe Clan

I just had to turn off Your Honor season 2!

Cranston was perfect for BB, but he actually sucks ass. It's like I'm watching a S2 BB Walter White (before he fully turned) as a depressed judge. He DOES NOT play it well at all!!

And this is obviously yet another show, whose writers saw the possibility for additional seasons, because I can feel the entire pace of the show slow down like a snail stuck in mud. The dialog is stupid, and repetitive, and sounds like a 2nd-grader wrote it.

"Mr. Desatio this is a private party."
"Jimmy invited me."
"Is that so?"
"Yes."
Ugghh! Is that the best you could do? Un-f-cking-real!

I guess this is what you get when you have Cranston also directing. What a turd!

Back