Video Games

Think I'm at the final boss in Black Myth; haven't really played since Monday but I should have it wrapped by the weekend

Probably gonna run NG+ tbh

This game is crack. I decided to give it little a go after this comment, remembering that it's in my list of games I got for free once. I ended up putting everything else on back burner becauseI got so addicted to it.

I did finish it last night (well, it's not really the type of game you ever finish, I beat the final boss), just in time for Space Marines 2 today.
"Crack" is a good way of putting it. It's got that "just one more run" loop down pat. Like potato chips (can't eat just one), except the longer you play, the longer each loop gets, until you're eating the whole damned bag. I finished it on PS5, bought it on Switch, got addicted again, got my daughter hooked, and now we're both playing it on PS5 again. Scary stuff.

Think I'm at the final boss in Black Myth; haven't really played since Monday but I should have it wrapped by the weekend

Probably gonna run NG+ tbh
A few mixed reviews have kind of scared me off this one. I'm a fussy bastard, though.

Astro Bot looks like a ton of fun, but I have trouble spending $60 for 15 hours of tech demo/ product placement.

A few mixed reviews have kind of scared me off this one. I'm a fussy bastard, though.

Astro Bot looks like a ton of fun, but I have trouble spending $60 for 15 hours of tech demo/ product placement.

Is that just like Astro's Playroom part 2?

I've still never played Astro's Playroom even though it literally comes preinstalled on the PS5 lol

I’ve been playing Tony Hawk 1+2 again this week. They really did a great job remaking it. So much fun. It’s also the last game I can comfortably destroy my kids at. :ROFLMAO:

Skateboard Skating GIF by Digg

I loved it on PS3 too. I played the OG Space Marines a couple of weeks ago on PC. It's very dated.

The new one makes it look even more so.

Back