Used like new JVM410. Is it worth $1200?

JiveTurkey

Goatlord
Read the title, answer the question. Lowballing involves driving I don't have time to do :unsure:

If nothing else; I know creating this thread ensures I will never get it. :bag

dua lipa new rules GIF

That’s not bad TBH. I got mine “open box” (new) for $1450. Maybe try to knock your gas off the final price? (Assuming his interpretation of “like new” is actually “like new” :ROFLMAO: )

As I mentioned, there has been one listed for $900 here and another for $1100 in the past
30 days. Too much driving and not enough time to do it prevented me from getting either.

I probably would have---given a free day to make the roundtrip. :idk

That’s not bad TBH. I got mine “open box” (new) for $1450. Maybe try to knock your gas off the final price? (Assuming his interpretation of “like new” is actually “like new” :ROFLMAO: )

As I mentioned, there has been one listed for $900 here and another for $1100 in the past
30 days. Too much driving and not enough time to do it prevented me from getting either.

I probably would have---given a free day to make the roundtrip. :idk
He has it at 12 obo. 11 if I want to drive an hour. I don't have the time but I do want a JVM.

What is the date of manufacture? First four digits of the serial number. Sounds like a pretty good deal.
New in 23. He did not give me the serial officially, though. So he could be lying :hmm
An hour? That's nothing. I was looking at a 10 hour roundtrip. :hmm
Yeah my road trip time is open for gigging but that's about all I got at the moment :(
I am super deep into questioning any real need for more big iron here. I am not super
deep into questioning others doing so. I need you to do this for me, if not for yourself, JT! :beer
I agree 1000% with this. It's kind of why I have been at a gear standstill :idk I'll likely NEVER take the JVM out to gig which would make it even more of a shame :cry::ROFLMAO:
Tell him you got 1k and can jump in the car. :ROFLMAO:

He has the foot switch right?
Yes on the footswitch. You know I have been circling this damn amp for what seems like forever! Gonna need to get me one of the Timbuk titles at a certain point :whistle

In the UK a JVM410H can be had for anywhere between £500 and £900. So $1200 is top-end of what they'd cost here, but it certainly isn't a BAD deal.

Personally I think they're still a certain kind of "sleeper" amp... because a lot of people think they're shit and overgained and thus noisy... but that's coz C*nts dial stuff in with their eyes and not their ears.

Just bear in mind if you want to use it live, the FX loop blows and the channel switching gap/latency/silence whatever you want to call it, is quite annoying.

The Satch JVM is a better buy. But you won't get one of those for $1200.

FX loop does kinda blow. That fx knob on the back should be labeled “tone suck”

I switched to the other fx loop and had muuuuuch better results even though the manual and logic would indicate that it shouldn’t be better :idk That kne isn’t foot switchable tho if that is important

In the UK a JVM410H can be had for anywhere between £500 and £900. So $1200 is top-end of what they'd cost here, but it certainly isn't a BAD deal.

Personally I think they're still a certain kind of "sleeper" amp... because a lot of people think they're shit and overgained and thus noisy... but that's coz C*nts dial stuff in with their eyes and not their ears.

Just bear in mind if you want to use it live, the FX loop blows and the channel switching gap/latency/silence whatever you want to call it, is quite annoying.

The Satch JVM is a better buy. But you won't get one of those for $1200.
The Satch one had the gate which is cool in my book. But I feel like the brutal would be compromised (without any real evidence that it would be).
FX loop does kinda blow. That fx knob on the back should be labeled “tone suck”

I switched to the other fx loop and had muuuuuch better results even though the manual and logic would indicate that it shouldn’t be better :idk That kne isn’t foot switchable tho if that is important
So the parallel one, right?

Back