UAFX Enigmatic

Not too sure what the walrus modelling is like but even this seems like a great offering in comparison

Attachments

• IMG_4257.jpeg
    IMG_4257.jpeg
    279.8 KB · Views: 28
I got it with the first three, although I questioned a tweed instead of a BF pedal and the lack of a Marshall which they later fixed. I get it on the dumble too if it ends up being great. 5150 was a little bit of a head scratcher. Recto even moreso. How many of these things really make sense is what I wonder?

I guess we’ll find out soon enough…

Maybe they’ll keep enough steam going to cover the development of all the major stuff and get to a critical mass where it makes sense to offer a cool all in one box to compete in that space.

D

I got it with the first three, although I questioned a tweed instead of a BF pedal and the lack of a Marshall which they later fixed. I get it on the dumble too if it ends up being great. 5150 was a little bit of a head scratcher. Recto even moreso. How many of these things really make sense is what I wonder?

I guess we’ll find out soon enough…

Maybe they’ll keep enough steam going to cover the development of all the major stuff and get to a critical mass where it makes sense to offer a cool all in one box to compete in that space.

D

That’s what I’m guessing. This all leads to a flagship modeler.

Cliff said it wasn't something that will replace any current products, but it could be the floor modeller to rule them all, with more horsepower than the III, it wouldn't technically replace it.. :giggle:

I’m talking about UA

NGL, even though I don’t see myself buying any of these products, I’m glad to see UA are going into amp modelling and guitar products with two feet.

Why? I think he's showcasing the clean-ish sounds pretty well.
And he lumber jacks through the break-up tones like he has stumps rather than hands.

But that might be just me being biased after I have yet another "reviewer" who hasn't bothered to learn fuck all about the amp's topology.

Kinda like the guy from I think session.de yapping on about the ratio knob being compression.

Und warum bist Du sowiso schon each. Lol

UA pedals seems to sell well… like a lot. Understandably so, because of the name and hype and everything. But one thing that is very apparent (at least in the used market here in Sweden) is that it’s very easy to just grab a used one for 200-250$. There’s like 5-10 UA amp pedals available constantly here (ratio of inhabitants considered it’s quite decent) and they seem to want to get rid of them quick.
Personally I’d never buy a new UA pedal simply because of the latest reputation and user reports, no hp out, hidden/hard to access features and so on.
I’d rather buy TC ampworks actually.

UA pedals seems to sell well… like a lot. Understandably so, because of the name and hype and everything. But one thing that is very apparent (at least in the used market here in Sweden) is that it’s very easy to just grab a used one for 200-250$. There’s like 5-10 UA amp pedals available constantly here (ratio of inhabitants considered it’s quite decent) and they seem to want to get rid of them quick.
Personally I’d never buy a new UA pedal simply because of the latest reputation and user reports, no hp out, hidden/hard to access features and so on.
I’d rather buy TC ampworks actually.

You know, it's all a big scandinavian conspiracy. They all bought the product of the company-that-better-shouldn't-be-mentioned-here from your neighbour country, then took profiles of those dreaded american pedals and can now get rid of them for pocket money, essentially devaluating UA while waving their scandinavian flags! Makes sense, doesn't it?

You know, it's all a big scandinavian conspiracy. They all bought the product of the company-that-better-shouldn't-be-mentioned-here from your neighbour country, then took profiles of those dreaded american pedals and can now get rid of them for pocket money, essentially devaluating UA while waving their scandinavian flags! Makes sense, doesn't it?
Nahh. Come on… really!?!? Doesn’t seem worth the hassle to me…. Then again… ok… if the amp models in the company-that-shouldn’t-be-mentioned-here modeler doesn’t hold up… it may be understandable… but really… why tf bother…

Nahh. Come on… really!?!? Doesn’t seem worth the hassle to me…. Then again… ok… if the amp models in the company-that-shouldn’t-be-mentioned-here modeler doesn’t hold up… it may be understandable… but really… why tf bother…

No worries mate, you'll be assimilated right in time.

Back