Two Notes OPUS!!!

In the video he says “Future proof usb C specification” ….so it outputs audio via USB C? As in plug Opus into a laptop and get a modeled amp rig with all the DynIR and post processing to your DAW? If so, does it send a DI as one channel and processed audio as another?

The DYN IR it comes with is pretty sweet
Thorn ,Freidman , Lynch and Steve Stevens cabs
Hate the names of some of the pres as they tell me nothing
Should be something Like
Americlean UK Crunch , Modern
Hi Gain just for stupid example
Nifty 50 tells me nothing I would have to guess 5150?

This should probably be compared more to the OX Stomp, and in that comparison the Opus seems like a much, much better product.
Yep.
Although, if you have both, and if the Aux in on the Opus allows it, send the amp sim out on the branch to 1/4” out before any cab sim or post effects into OX Stomp, send out of Ox Stomp back to Opus aux in…and if all that works without feedback loop ( dry through cancelled) and Opus has multiple USB out channels… por que no los dos?

Yep.
Although, if you have both, and if the Aux in on the Opus allows it, send the amp sim out on the branch to 1/4” out before any cab sim or post effects into OX Stomp, send out of Ox Stomp back to Opus aux in…and if all that works without feedback loop ( dry through cancelled) and Opus has multiple USB out channels… por que no los dos?
Madness Americanhousewifeabc GIF by ABC Network

I don't think so. There's no mention of usb audio output in the manual that I could find.
If it could and do it without have to manually offset latency in the DAW, that would be great as seriously annoyed that Fractal have not fixed this yet for the FM3.

Is there a stereo room effect in the Opus? That's what I'd be really intrigued by.

I downloaded the Two Notes WOS plugin and was a little underwhelmed with the options.

Is there a stereo room effect in the Opus? That's what I'd be really intrigued by.

I downloaded the Two Notes WOS plugin and was a little underwhelmed with the options.
I haven't seen any videos that go into detail regarding the reverb. But Michael Nielsen has a video which show JMP1 going into it and using the power amp simulation and that does sound good.
So you might be able to dial up some different flavours with your IR-X

I thought it would since the Captor X has dual tracking/ spread options in the WoS version it uses. But it has stereo XLR outs. I was hoping Opus would in USB audio but not sure it even has USB audio...yet... 'future proof' comment has me imagining stuff I guess

The last video indicates a "12 model strong reverb engine" (I think those were his words?) But no mention of stereo output at all, now that you mention it.

I thought it would since the Captor X has dual tracking/ spread options in the WoS version it uses. But it has stereo XLR outs. I was hoping Opus would in USB audio but not sure it even has USB audio...yet... 'future proof' comment has me imagining stuff I guess

The last video indicates a "12 model strong reverb engine" (I think those were his words?) But no mention of stereo output at all, now that you mention it.

From what I see in WOS, there's stereo panning for the dual cabs, with mono reverb on each cab for some reason. What I really dig about the UAD is that there's dual cabs with panning, but then there's stereo room reverb on a separate fader (like a third stereo cab option). Maybe that makes it too difficult if you were using two different cabs, but I kinda prefer that option.

Back