Phantom Blockers and Helix outs?

From Triton support "
Thank you for contacting us.
From what I read in your description, it seems there is an issue with this Phantom blocker. I would have to test it / take it apart to find out if this is so. The phase (pin 2 and 3) of the wiring must have been switched during production.
Please contact your dealer and have you phantom blocker replaced."

I have a second one of these, so I'll see if I'm getting the same thing on it

From Triton support "
Thank you for contacting us.
From what I read in your description, it seems there is an issue with this Phantom blocker. I would have to test it / take it apart to find out if this is so. The phase (pin 2 and 3) of the wiring must have been switched during production.
Please contact your dealer and have you phantom blocker replaced."

I have a second one of these, so I'll see if I'm getting the same thing on it
So you can use both in serial and all is good. :beer

I described which cables were going to which pins and Triton confirmed that they were indeed miswired. Sounds like they are offering to sen d new ones or otherwise make it right, pretty awesome company!

I just pulled out my soldering iron and fixed it, so I'm in great shape now

I described which cables were going to which pins and Triton confirmed that they were indeed miswired. Sounds like they are offering to sen d new ones or otherwise make it right, pretty awesome company!

I just pulled out my soldering iron and fixed it, so I'm in great shape now
Glad you got it sorted! I use one of their FETHeads with my SM7B and it seems like a quality product. I’m surprised they’d goof up something so simple (especially since an error with a phantom blocker could damage some very expensive gear).

Back