To Harley Or Not To Harley, That Is The Question?

So I traded in the Honda Scrambler for a Moto Guzzi V7. Really loving this bike! Big boost in power, vibe, and personality. Put 500km on it these first two days and heading out for more today. :love

(Anyone recognize the location?)

IMG_6620.jpeg

Same. I have yet to do any major modifications. Some Highway Pegs, and
new bags for the back. Neither of which are yet installed. :facepalm

I eventually want to get an adventure/enduro style bike for light offroad
riding. A bunch of cool dirt roads that can take me deeper into the woods
are calling me.

It's the motel where the show was filmed.

I've never done a group ride, yet. Have fun!
Pack rides can be fun, with the right group.

I will not ride next to, or behind a rider I don't know or trust and I expect the same.

That being said, most of my best memories riding, are in a pack ...or riding beside my dad. We were stupid. Racing all the time, making girls squeal!!!!!😝🤘

Like I said, with the right group....the best time. Especially long rides ...like 300 miles in a day.....love it. I would always ride next to the person with the worst hearing, but the best radio....so I could jam too!!!!🤘

Group ride tomorrow. First of the season. :banana
My first group ride was a weekend in the VA mountains camping, with older guys, more experienced than me. It was the summer of 83, when I had my new KZ750. We get about an hour into the 4 hour ride and it starts raining. So we all pull over under a highway overpass to put on our rain gear, but I'm like..., Rain gear? What's that? :facepalm

Fortunately back then I rode with a full-face helmet, but I didn't even have gloves! I had to ride with my fingers held upwards, to keep the rain from stinging them! Finally after about an hour-and-a-half it let up, and we stopped to eat. I remember being soaked, and shivering, even though it was summer, because of the A/C being on in the restaurant! :rofl

I was SO happy to change into some dry clothes!

Back