Thought about snagging a used FM3

Time to start reading the manual....again..

Confused Rooster Teeth GIF by Achievement Hunter

I barley skimmed the manual Concentrated on features and function that I would use

I'm mostly interested in setting up MIDI control and expression pedals. Never bothered on the FM9 I had because I spent the entire time just trying to dial it in. Plus didnt need MIDI with the 9 switches. This time I have a Hotone Ampero Control that will add 4 switches.

As you can see JT is not an avid believer in external controllers for fractal gear
I've always wondered about this but didn't want to derail any thread to ask. How is it integrating a midi controller into a current gen fractal device? I hear it's not as straightforward as a Helix but MIDI gonna MIDI

I've always wondered about this but didn't want to derail any thread to ask. How is it integrating a midi controller into a current gen fractal device? I hear it's not as straightforward as a Helix but MIDI gonna MIDI
I'm going to play devils advocate with JT and say it isn't that bad if you just want to keep the commands simple. I've never ventured into deep midi

Back