The secret sauce ...

But is it a tube boost if it has no tubes in it? :unsure:
2081875-a5f2f304-new-amperex-mullard-el34-matched-quad-made-in-britain-xf2-with-single-o.jpg

How much boost could a tube boost boost if a tube boost could boost tubes ?

Thanks for your efforts, seriously - but a very roomy smartphone recording isn't exactly the best way to demonstrate any kinda sound. Having said that, I really don't get what these chips are all about.
Well i just wanted to post pics of op amps. Then when you ask for clips my better judgement said "why so you can knock it".
So i did anyway and yep you knocked my clip.
No worries tho i dont get my sense of self worth from random anonymous interweb folk but anyhoo ...
Don't knock what you cant do or understand yourself and you may learn something.
But i dont think youre here to learn as you've asked no questions, only making derogatory comments.
Regards.

When I started soldering for effects (1980), every circuit used the 741, IIRC.
Are we finally past that and are they worth money now? :D

When I started soldering for effects (1980), every circuit used the 741, IIRC.
Are we finally past that and are they worth money now? :D
Some of the 70's TI [malaysia in particular] & Motorola LM 308 are worth big bucks and becoming scarce.

Some of the 70's TI [malaysia in particular] & Motorola LM 308 are worth big bucks and becoming scarce.

Isn't that one of the reasons some TS-808s are so incredibly expensive? I even got an offer for mine I could hardly resist - and it looks like being pulled out of a trash can straight.

IMG_0764.jpeg
IMG_0765.jpeg
Isn't that one of the reasons some TS-808s are so incredibly expensive? I even got an offer for mine I could hardly resist - and it looks like being pulled out of a trash can straight.
Here’s my early issue TS 9
Just sits in a drawer 🤷🏻

Back