The Priest is back, baby!

Turbo is Kenny Loggins "Danger Zone" meets Hard Rock. :oops:

If that's your bag. You can have it. :grin

Even Rob, by all accounts, is not proud of Turbo. They fully embraced the
Synth Pop elements of the time... and mixed them into their production
and writing with less than stellar results. In my opinion. :idk

I like me some Synth Pop action. Just not in the context of Priest.

Turbo has more good songs. And LOTS of killer guitar synth. So I make exceptions :grin:rofl:love

Is You Okay Youtube GIF

You Can Say Neither Episode 7 GIF by Friends

Fun fact. First High School Band we formed our 1st 2 songs were Johnny B. Goode and Living After Midnight . :grin :oops:

Colouring By Numbers. :LOL:

My high school garage band also did LAM, along with Crazy Train, Rock And Roll, and a bunch of our own stuff that, looking back, was pretty obviously ripped off from other stuff we had been listening to.

I listened to the entire JP catalogue in order with some nice headphones, back during Covid, as a lockdown-coping thing.

I grew up loving British Steel through to Turbo, but was totally unfamiliar with their early stuff. Loved all of it, particularly the progg-y first album, as well as Sin After Sin and Stained Class. So many great songs, catchy and well-arranged riffs, and Halford is just not of this earth, the true metal god. I'll never get tired of hearing that guy sing.

I listened to the entire JP catalogue in order with some nice headphones, back during Covid, as a lockdown-coping thing.

I grew up loving British Steel through to Turbo, but was totally unfamiliar with their early stuff. Loved all of it, particularly the progg-y first album, as well as Sin After Sin and Stained Class. So many great songs, catchy and well-arranged riffs, and Halford is just not of this earth, the true metal god. I'll never get tired of hearing that guy sing.

I did the same in the past year. That early stuff is just :chef

So much of it I didn't recall, or can't remember hearing before.

My 1st Priest Album was Unleashed In The East. :love

Back