The Pot Partaker's Lounge

I picked up a 1/4 of Purple Kush and a 1/4 of Wedding Cake, both indica strains and both hit you like a ton of bricks!!! 👍🏻
Smoke Weed GIF by Trevor Moore

I used to smoke insanely immense amounts constantly. I still have a few tokes on a daily basis but not like I used to :rofl

Obviously been legal here in CO for quite some time. Even before legalization it was just an $80 ticket if you got caught with less than 2oz

It should be legal here in Hawaii... still waiting on the legalization of LSD. :clint

One day maybe… we recently decriminalized shrooms/mescaline/DMT here in Colorado

Runts is one off my favorites. I'll be spending most of my evening at a public school event :hmm

Here is my 4/20 contribution! Last night (April 19, 2023) I wrote a new song in honor of the magical 4/20 day (was not planned)!! Got a hair up my but that I should try and release it today on April 20, 2023. Did not make it quite that far, but I did make it to what I thought was an acceptable demo version (full release will be next year just shy of 4/20 and that version will be much better)!! Rock on Vipers!!!

Page with lyrics and artwork:
https://moondogwily.com/happy4score/

Mp3 direct link:
https://moondogwily.com/happy4score/Happy4Score_2023Apr20_Demo.mp3

Final artwork for DEMO:
Happy4Score_2023Mar20_v002_1200x1200.jpg

We had Band Practice last night. It was fun. Perfect timing. :beer

We used to go pretty crazy with 4/20 parties for band practices. We used to have gravity bongs made from 5 gallon buckets and 3-liter soda bottles with the bottoms cut off; two lined up side by side and whoever could clear the bottle was the winner, though the prize was almost always coughing for 20 minutes then passing the f*ck out at minute 22. :rofl

Or who could keep the gas mask on for the duration of one song after taking a bong rip with it. That was a really good one because you couldn’t see sh*t until you inhaled enough of it.

Holy crap!!! I gotta unsub from these dispensaries 😂 Extended 420 celebrations all over the place!!! One place has ounces for $125 which is priced very aggressively even though it’s prepackaged. I’m probably gonna cave and get one to have on hand to carry me for a while…
Chris Tucker Smoking GIF

Anyone notice building up a tolerance to a particular strain? I'll buy an 1/8th and by the time it's almost gone it doesn't affect me as much. Then I buy another 1/8th of a different strain and I'm blasted, only to build up a tolerance to that strain.

Not so much a particular strain but how much I smoke definitely impacts it. If I just continuously smoke without fully coming down, it’s less and less effective, so I generally wait until it’ll actually have an effect on me again. I don’t always get the timing right and just end up falling asleep though!

Anyone notice building up a tolerance to a particular strain? I'll buy an 1/8th and by the time it's almost gone it doesn't affect me as much. Then I buy another 1/8th of a different strain and I'm blasted, only to build up a tolerance to that strain.
It does happen especially if you smoke quite a bit at a time. Try varying your strain purchases, i.e. indica, sativa, hybrid. The indica strains are more sedative and relaxing, the sativa strains are more of an energetic high and less sedative. The hybrid strains are kind of a combo of both effects. See what strains you find you may enjoy more as the effects of the THC content in combo with the CBD content produce very different highs/effects. And, lastly, have you considered a vape cart? Those are coming in in the high 90’s of THC content. Only takes a hit or two to take off, unless you’re like me and go for 3!!! If I’m going to get high, I’m going to get HIGH!!!

Smoke Weed Getting High GIF by Stoner Stick People

I’m a huge fan of the vape carts, they’re a good enough reason to get a medical card alone (if you’re in a medical only state like I am). Discrete and potent!

I’m also an avid hybrid fan, I don’t like falling asleep too early nor do I enjoy waiting for paranoia to pass from taking a hit or two. :rofl Hybrid’s are generally the goldilocks.

It's all so interesting. I am more and more inclined to chase down pure strains.... both Indica (Kush) and Sativas
like Durban Poison. They are getting harder and harder to find because of the Hybrid breeding that everyone
and their Grandma has been into. For me for the last 50-60 years.

Hybrids are bi-polar and can't decide what they want to be or do when they grow up. :idk

I kid. :rofl

Mostly.

:crazy

Back