The Pot Partaker's Lounge

This is exactly how I clean my glass.
mindreader-hypnotize.gif

Here's a tip....

Higher than 90%iso....and iodized table salt....the salt doesn't dissolve in alcohol...and it is abrasive.....swish it around violently....rinse with hot water, once clean to standard, and boom...good as new.

No joke, I clean my pieces daily....kind of a snob like that.....it ruins the flavor when the piece is dirty.....silly habit I picked up from my cannabis sensei. It stuck. I use to purchase a product at a head shop... until I realized what it actually was ...and how cheap I could make my own.

Hope this helps in the future.

Also...those gnomes(ghosts) are assholes ...I'm known for falling asleep and then throwing my bong at them as they run away.....it was a thing of mine for about 8 years😝🤪

That’s actually exactly how I clean mine, just not daily. The angle on the stem of this particular bubbler wasn’t really right for proper cleaning to begin with.

That’s actually exactly how I clean mine, just not daily. The angle on the stem of this particular bubbler wasn’t really right for proper cleaning to begin with.
Gotcha...sorry ...

I love bubblers.....I love double bubblers....I had a sweet one ... until I broke it ....damn glass ...

Don't get me started about the vintage original graffix that I broke the second day I had it ... :facepalm

Gotcha...sorry ...

I love bubblers.....I love double bubblers....I had a sweet one ... until I broke it ....damn glass ...

Don't get me started about the vintage original graffix that I broke the second day I had it ... :facepalm
The biggest graffix I had was I think 5 ft. I know I could not reach it to light it alone, so I would use coat hangers with matches taped to them ;~)) My sister F'in broke it!!

Thanks for the cleaning tip guys, I never tried that method and I will give it a go on my steamroller! I should try and find my "Chucky" bubbler, I always loved smoking out of that thing, but I put it away for safe keeping 10 years ago and I can't remember where that safe spot is ;~))

The biggest graffix I had was I think 5 ft. I know I could not reach it to light it alone, so I would use coat hangers with matches taped to them ;~)) My sister F'in broke it!!

Thanks for the cleaning tip guys, I never tried that method and I will give it a go on my steamroller! I should try and find my "Chucky" bubbler, I always loved smoking out of that thing, but I put it away for safe keeping 10 years ago and I can't remember where that safe spot is ;~))
No problem dude!!! Sometimes if it has been awhile.....do it twice. Oddly enough....I once had an idea to convert an old parts washing table into a reclaim/cleaning station.... because I was cleaning pieces for others ...and going through quite a bit of alcohol.....just quit cleaning others shit 🤣

The graffix I had was a gift from an aunt ...hers from the 80s ....best piece I've ever smoked with.....Just tapped it lightly one day ... shattered.....I didn't have the heart to tell her ...so sad. That was like 15 years ago.

Back