The Pot Partaker's Lounge

Wait until they find out about the Federal Analogue Act.

Doesn’t seem like they’re going to try to do anything about it, it’s been around for over a year and the smoke shops and gas stations are just getting more and more brands in. A couple months ago I only knew of delta 8 and THC-O, now there’s THH and a bunch of other ones. I’m in the one state that’s probably more inclined to go after it than other states, but I can’t say why ’cuz I’d be breaking my own rules!

We just had a really nice and always well stocked dispensary open less than 2 miles from us. I've been able to do some experimenting as a result because I'm not always buying to stock up anymore. So far I'm enjoying a combination of flower with a little concentrate on top along with cartridges/pen. I'm a much bigger fan of a sativa buzz than indica and I get less munchies that way too. This is the place.

Doesn’t seem like they’re going to try to do anything about it, it’s been around for over a year and the smoke shops and gas stations are just getting more and more brands in. A couple months ago I only knew of delta 8 and THC-O, now there’s THH and a bunch of other ones. I’m in the one state that’s probably more inclined to go after it than other states, but I can’t say why ’cuz I’d be breaking my own rules!
The feds are very slow to move, but that doesn't mean it's not on their radar. Synthetic cannabinoids were in the marketplace for 5-6 years before the prosecutions started. There's a great book about this (and the absurdity of the Analogue Act) called "Bizarro." In a nutshell, there is no agreed upon standard for what constitutes a 'substantially similar' substance. The DEA's own chemists can't agree, and there have been several instances where DEA chemists have admitted as much under forced testimony for defendants.

I’m in the one state that’s probably more inclined to go after it than other states, but I can’t say why ’cuz I’d be breaking my own rules!
Virginia has some of that going on too. We’re recreationally legal but can’t get sales through the goalposts so things still feel shady and have a stigma.

Fortunately part of the initial legalization that passed in 2021 made it legal to grow up to 4 plants per household so people turned lemons into lemonade and have rather organically created an open exchange market where we trade freely with other growers.

It’s been fun and I’ve met some great people I may not have crossed paths with otherwise.

Chipping in re: vaping flower:

I vastly prefer vaping to smoking. I just finished a joint and the taste in my mouth is bitter and unpleasant. I don’t know why I get the urge to smoke occactionally, but I do…

There’s a certain sweetness to vapor, I think, if you have good flower. You can also influence the high with a vaporizer with temp control. Vaping at lower temps gives a lighter high vs vaping at higher temperatures. I usually vape at lower temps during the day and vape at higher temperatures in the evening.

FWIW, I have an Arizer Air Max. It’s great.

Chipping in re: vaping flower:

I vastly prefer vaping to smoking. I just finished a joint and the taste in my mouth is bitter and unpleasant. I don’t know why I get the urge to smoke occactionally, but I do…

There’s a certain sweetness to vapor, I think, if you have good flower. You can also influence the high with a vaporizer with temp control. Vaping at lower temps gives a lighter high vs vaping at higher temperatures. I usually vape at lower temps during the day and vape at higher temperatures in the evening.

FWIW, I have an Arizer Air Max. It’s great.

I love the flower vapes. I start as low as 310F and get some magical terpenes, and then up
it from there until the herb is toast. I seldom go over 410F-420F... so never get to that
combustion point of 450+F that you do when igniting flower with a 600F flame.

I have friends that think it is voodoo and are old school to the core. They be hacking up partial
lungs all the time, too. Hmmmm..... coincidence? :idk

went to the dispo last night. they were having a 25% off sale. got a 1g cart and an eighth of flower for $30.61 out the door. pretty nuts.

In Michigan if you plunk down some cash and actually buy anything at a Dispo they throw more
at you as you walk out the door.

I am pretty sure this Pot Gold Rush won't last, and the market will tighten. It's just too cheap and
plentiful right now to be sustainable for ANY businesses either growing, distributing, or selling.

We will look back on these times as the "Glory Days," so I say "Stock up!" :LOL:

Been into the edibles lately at home. Comes on slower, hits a bit harder (dose dependent), and lasts longer.

Micro-dosing is fun, too, with edibles. I am not into getting "blasted." I don't game, watch much TV, and
generally like to be productive.... so micro-dosing (3mg or so) works really well. Not to mention it keeps
my tolerance in check. All that super high THC stuff just crushes our bodies adaptive abilities and gets us
habituated so what once worked well doesn't so much anymore. :idk

Been into the edibles lately at home. Comes on slower, hits a bit harder (dose dependent), and lasts longer.

Micro-dosing is fun, too, with edibles. I am not into getting "blasted." I don't game, watch much TV, and
generally like to be productive.... so micro-dosing (3mg or so) works really well. Not to mention it keeps
my tolerance in check. All that super high THC stuff just crushes our bodies adaptive abilities and gets us
habituated so what once worked well doesn't so much anymore. :idk
I'm new to all of this, and that's all I do at this point. I am a long-time stress case, and I've found that micro-dosing ridiculously small amounts help me get better sleep.

they gave me a 200mg granola type bar for free the last time i spent more than 50 bucks. ate the whole thing. was fun.

bill-murray-stroke.gif

Cannabis is legal here in Thailand since December last year. The law unexpectedly moved from carrying death penalty to an improvised legislation that is not even preventing the children from having easy access to potted cookies. Now they are trying to amend it, to protect minors and schools, and to bring some order.

Dispensaries and Cannabis cafes have grown like mushrooms since then. They are everywhere. And also an emerging cannabis tourism.

TELEMMGLPICT000299311107_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqA7N2CxnJWnYI3tCbVBgu9T0aesusvN1TE7a0ddd_esI.jpg

1690635872380.png

1690635992700.png

1690636010618.png

I occasionally smoked some pot when I was a teenager, although I have never smoked cigarettes. I hate smoke, but maybe some day I will eat a cookie.

Average price is $15 (500THB) per gram

200 mg of THC tincture mixed with a cup of cocoa in the morning is how I start most days. After that it only takes an occasional puff of good flower to keep things nice and smooth throughout the day.

Last edited:
My little spindle of wick that I've been using:
20230729_141154.jpg

And against my own rules and better judgment I've made a hip hop version of Sweet Leaf no thanks to @duzie for providing me inspiration from a 10 minute loop

Back