The Pot Partaker's Lounge

monkey GIF

My reply was going to be "not your best work"! That would be referring to the quality of the picture (first pic in this new post) ;~)) Lovely harvest nugs though none the less!! Thanks for sharing the greens!!!
Got ya.....it was a screenshot of a movie....can't make a gif for some dumb reason ...so I just did that to show the trimmer....and then the bucket of buds ....pre dry rack....I will show that tomorrow.

Just little windows into my silly world.....taking over a thread, 1 pic at a time ..I suppose.

🤣😝

Thanks for the compliment.....we be working. It's been, and will continue to be, 85+ fahrenheit......phew!

Got ya.....it was a screenshot of a movie....can't make a gif for some dumb reason ...so I just did that to show the trimmer....and then the bucket of buds ....pre dry rack....I will show that tomorrow.

Just little windows into my silly world.....taking over a thread, 1 pic at a time ..I suppose.

🤣😝

Thanks for the compliment.....we be working. It's been, and will continue to be, 85+ fahrenheit......phew!
Mmmmmm, bud bucket (possible song idea)!

Back