The Pot Partaker's Lounge

Not gonna lie, feel I have kinda hijacked this thread and I apologize.....but.

This is my arm about 1 foot behind this Maui Wowie top cola.

View attachment 27613

This is me, in front of my widest Gorilla Glue #4 my wingspan is 6.5 feet.

View attachment 27614

My wife snapped this, while I was next to the 1st Ascent plant, the crazy purple one ....it's now the tallest in the garden.....by about 3 inches .....crazy.

View attachment 27615
With goods like that, you have every right to hijack this thread! Thanks again for sharing these treasures!!

With goods like that, you have every right to hijack this thread! Thanks again for sharing these treasures!!
No problem bud! Thanks for all the compliments over last month. It is a shit ton of work, that can be, at times, very unrewarding.

This year has been tough to stay motivated and on top of things, but I hold myself to a very high standard.

My vegetable garden has suffered a little, but this is my main concern and priority.

Thanks again for the compliments.

It is a shit ton of work, that can be, at times, very unrewarding.

This year has been tough to stay motivated and on top of things, but I hold myself to a very high standard.
And these are the reasons why I am not currently growing! I applaud you for your efforts and commitment!! I have a different focus right now, and that is music (talk about addictions, phew)!!! I am also lucky enough to have somebody with 25 years of professional experience in this field to supply me for cheap (trading for eggs from my laying hens right now), but the whole process is near and dear to my heart and I look forward to the time when I get my next crop sprouting ;~))

Looking forward to your harvest, curing and celebratory photos of this stellar crop!

Some different pics today....

First Ascent, early in bud...about 5 more weeks, at least ....but it's the purple plant i have documented. As you can see the purple is coming into the bud....this usually indicates elevated levels of ocimene terpene, which is also an antioxidant.....if you have every enjoyed the strain blueberry...this is why ...it tastes sweet.

Screenshot_20240905-130907_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20240905-130920_Gallery.jpg

Bruce Banner .... only have one of these.😥
Screenshot_20240905-130929_Gallery.jpg

I have a weird fascination with root growth and base stalk heartiness.....this shows that ...

Screenshot_20240905-130945_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20240905-130956_Gallery.jpg

Last edited:
I love Blueberry as well as its hybrids like Bubba Kush.
We did blueberry last year, and 2 years ago.
Last year was special...it really smelled and tastes like blueberries.....my wife's favorite.

She told me once of some she had....well lasts years was the best she's had ...so I was very Happy. So sticky......a difficult trimmer for my machine.....but it is a good one!

First Ascent, early in bud...about 5 more weeks, at least ....but it's the purple plant i have documented. As you can see the purple is coming into the bud....this usually indicates elevated levels of ocimene terpene, which is also an antioxidant.....if you have every enjoyed the stain blueberry...this is why ...it tastes sweet.

View attachment 27964
View attachment 27965

Bruce Banner .... only have one of these.😥View attachment 27966

I have a weird fascination with root growth and base stalk heartiness.....this shows that ...

View attachment 27967View attachment 27968
Love this stuff! Thanks for all the photos of you teenage girls, they are growing up to be real heartbreakers (for those who never get to try them) ;~))

First Ascent, early in bud...about 5 more weeks, at least ....but it's the purple plant i have documented. As you can see the purple is coming into the bud....this usually indicates elevated levels of ocimene terpene, which is also an antioxidant.....if you have every enjoyed the strain blueberry...this is why ...it tastes sweet.

View attachment 27964
View attachment 27965

Bruce Banner .... only have one of these.😥View attachment 27966

View attachment 27967View attachment 27968
kissthechef.gif

First true taste of the new season.

Super Skunk, apparently Auto Flower, mistakenly. dried for 2 1/2 days...no cure, obviously.

Look at that sparkle!🤘

2 hits in, yep....I like.😜

6 hits in, I'm very impressed. This is obviously Auto Flower, because it is close to ready....and I am flipping stoned.

This wasn't supposed to be ready for at least 2 more weeks ...but I'm not mad ...now I can space stuff out and have less stress during harvest....nice!

Also have others that I need to take too, Maui Wowie, because it's a warmer weather plant....and it won't like frost at all ....busy days ahead....

Good to know things are moving forward.

20240910_122645.jpg

Last edited:
So it's official, I have 10+ auto flowers, so this has forced me to make decisions early. Not very experienced with AF, and didn't know I had more than 1.....so I had a completely different plan...but part of doing this is knowing what and when to pull the trigger.

Anyone who tells you it's easy, and not stressful is lying. This time of the year, I am a confident, optimistic, tenacious and demanding mess....my wife is along for the ride as well!!! Woohoo!!!🤘

Any way... tomorrow...it begins...and will continue until it's done...off and on.... until mid Oct.

Guess that new guitar will have to wait at the finish line, with it's wobbly bits out...for encouragement!!!😜

Here is why I need to start .....this is done. Ding.....massive top cola of a Super Skunk....so dense, and tight...and soooOoo stinky .. and sticky!!!!

Screenshot_20240910-194749_Gallery.jpg

So it's official, I have 10+ auto flowers, so this has forced me to make decisions early. Not very experienced with AF, and didn't know I had more than 1.....so I had a completely different plan...but part of doing this is knowing what and when to pull the trigger.

Anyone who tells you it's easy, and not stressful is lying. This time of the year, I am a confident, optimistic, tenacious and demanding mess....my wife is along for the ride as well!!! Woohoo!!!🤘

Any way... tomorrow...it begins...and will continue until it's done...off and on.... until mid Oct.

Guess that new guitar will have to wait at the finish line, with it's wobbly bits out...for encouragement!!!😜

Here is why I need to start .....this is done. Ding.....massive top cola of a Super Skunk....so dense, and tight...and soooOoo stinky .. and sticky!!!!

View attachment 28272
Happy Harvesting Sir!

Back