The Pot Partaker's Lounge

Chores done, now medicine!!!😜🀣😁😝

Screenshot_20241004-163758_Gallery.jpg

Do you blast any of your trim?
Nope. I let others do that.

I do bubble hash, high grade Simpson oil, and dry ice hash...just to speed things up.

I don't like working with butane, and I cannot afford a supercritical co2, so I do it old school.

I do have vacuum assistance for filtration, complete with a cold trap...to save my pump.....but no one wanted my good stuff ...so now I just mainly do it for the dog. And cancer patients.

Got all the equipment for distillate, but can never get enough source material....you need a lot for fractional distillation.

Plus....flower is king. These pens are cool, but I lost my ass on the same idea...just 2 years too soon...so i get a little spiteful about carts.

Haven't smoked since my early 20s so I'm curious how the current strains are now. When I stopped smoking in the mid '80s some of the strains were starting to get too strong for me. I used to like the mild strains where I could smoke a half joint or even a whole joint and enjoy listening to music without being too blazed out.

Haven't smoked since my early 20s so I'm curious how the current strains are now. When I stopped smoking in the mid '80s some of the strains were starting to get too strong for me. I used to like the mild strains where I could smoke a half joint or even a whole joint and enjoy listening to music without being too blazed out.
There are wide variety now.....mild to wild. Just ask your local legal storefront/supplier for something mild, tasty and more of a head than body thing, and you should find something decent. I have some old school strains this year that you would love. One that is a cross between Mexican and Himalayan land race strains, NYC Diesel......very nice and flavorful.....maybe ask if they can get some of that....it's a good one.

This may help.

I am the same. I only flower. Most of my friends are vaping concentrates, smoking infused pre-rolls
and fucking their tolerances all up. In my opinion, of course. :idk

Give me something in the 15% to 25% region and I am good. I don't need to get chronically fried.
Life is challenging enough not chronically fried. :LOL:

I am the same. I only flower. Most of my friends are vaping concentrates, smoking infused pre-rolls
and fucking their tolerances all up. In my opinion, of course. :idk

Give me something in the 15% to 25% region and I am good. I don't need to get chronically fried.
Life is challenging enough not chronically fried. :LOL:
There are three things about vaping that make me appreciate it!

1. The quick hit and go nature of the process. So fast, so discrete, so smuggleabble ;~))
2. Less tar!
3. One hit and I am lit!

All that said, I still prefer flower and will actually be twisting some jays this weekend as the girl is out of town so more smoking for this guy this weekend! I don't think I have had a cartridge this year just because I don't like buying from the dispensaries ;~)) A friend was getting me some a couple years back, but that black market stuff really ain't my bag when it comes to processed stuff!

As for the "how fried" situation, I and a friend noticed some years back (don't know if this is true for y'all), but when I get high and stay in my environment, I often question if that stuff even had any THC in it. But if I leave the house, that is when I can tell how high I am! Maybe that is why I don't leave the house much, I don't want to know how high I am ;~))

I am not a lady, though. :idk

:rofl

I know I am outlier in the current Marijuana Consuming Culture. And the older I getz the more outlier I am. :clint
Don't be so solitary....there are plenty like you...they just don't go to dispensaries or participate in that stuff. I know plenty that are flower/old school only......I like to be the go between....i love it all!!!!!😜😜😜😜😜 I am a cannabaholic.

That song is F'in HILARIOUS, thanks for sharing! I think I will have to cover that one day when I put together my "Weed" set!!

Oh, and LOVELY flower! Wildwood Weed is the strain?
Curveball ....sorry.

It's a song that I hadn't heard before my dad died ....the year he died, before harvest mind you...lazy asshole😁, I heard this song for the first time ....reminds me of him, and how I feel about this here thing I do!!!πŸ‘

Back