The Pot Partaker's Lounge

Ok more pics....

Moms 65th is tomorrow. My wife made this tabletop joint storage container for her.

It started as a nacho cheese jar.

I drilled and cut a stainless steel cup for her...and an old duffer at the hardware store helped her with the hardware ... Then air dry clay.

It's a gnome....mom collects and paints them as a hobby......so it is apt.

Screenshot_20240813-195423_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20240813-195428_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20240813-195435_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20240813-195438_Gallery.jpg

Ahhhhh.... Sugar, Sugar.

The_Archies_Cover_by_PJBRO.jpg

20240813_172533.jpg

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE working with Sugar much better than any other method I've tried previously.
Brings back memories of a certain other white powder/rock substance....... :giggle:

There is something about this current practice that doesn't sit well with me.
As I have worked in the industry for 20 years I can tell you this is a money loss somewhere.

Usually it's the supplier being undercut by big business grows, which drive the prices down, to drive the little ops out. This is not a good thing.

I believe that this is to push out competition, so they can raise prices later.....this is a gamble.

In my state they have already pushed out and closed so many businesses with these practices. This is why the legalization route was the wrong one ...this whole thing wasn't about making rich people more rich ...it was about access to medicine and the like....

But what do I know ...people love cheap weed ....

Just remember, you get what you pay for.

I will never go below 100 an o. And I still get takers.

P.S. I will also never go above 100, you get a free dozen eggs ...and we have a punch card system, so your 10th ounce is free.

With all that, I still lose money some months....but I don't do it for that.
I always got a little angry when the legalization campaigns in my state always brought up taxes. I have grown, and I make RSO sometimes to help me sleep. I could grow one or two good plants and be set for a year. I dont owe hundreds in taxes to use a cheap plant! There is also another contender at play that some people arent aware of, hemp based thc products. I can run down to the tobacco store and get 2 gummies that with 1 I can get knocked out stoned on for $5.

I always got a little angry when the legalization campaigns in my state always brought up taxes. I have grown, and I make RSO sometimes to help me sleep. I could grow one or two good plants and be set for a year. I dont owe hundreds in taxes to use a cheap plant! There is also another contender at play that some people arent aware of, hemp based thc products. I can run down to the tobacco store and get 2 gummies that with 1 I can get knocked out stoned on for $5.
Yeah. Taxes suck .. especially sin taxes.

Thankfully I don't have that issue in my state.

Although, we used to have to pay for quite a bit, before every thing changed....and recreational became a thing...then we just paid with loss of customers and the ridiculous drop in prices brought on by a flood of commercial products....it's cool though, I'm pushing through.

Just a note. Hemp doesn't contain any significant THC....but yes ...big business has done what it will do.

Yeah. Taxes suck .. especially sin taxes.

Thankfully I don't have that issue in my state.

Although, we used to have to pay for quite a bit, before every thing changed....and recreational became a thing...then we just paid with loss of customers and the ridiculous drop in prices brought on by a flood of commercial products....it's cool though, I'm pushing through.

Just a note. Hemp doesn't contain any significant THC....but yes ...big business has done what it will do.
I dont know what they are doing, but we just started recreational sales in Ohio about a week ago. Prices are a rip off. I have been able to buy the alternative cannabinoids for about 5 years. At first it was Delta-8, which was ok, but not super strong. Then I found THCP, and I really like that. I guess it binds to your receptors 10x better than traditional delta 9. That doesnt mean 10X stronger, though. I didnt get everything together in time this year to grow, but the law change took a few dings,we were able to keep home growing in there thankfully.

Last edited:
Super Skunk Indeed!!! Flowering hard now!!!!!!
Screenshot_20240826-112242_Gallery.jpg

Maui Wowie Indeed!!!!
Screenshot_20240826-112313_Gallery.jpg

These two Gorilla Glue Girls just can't be separated! They love each other!!!

Also each is about 7-8 ft across.
Screenshot_20240826-112339_Gallery.jpg

The little Curveball on the left was started a month late, the one on the right was started a week early.....little one has almost caught up, just in time to flower!!! Yay!!!!!
Screenshot_20240826-112436_Gallery.jpg

Not gonna lie, feel I have kinda hijacked this thread and I apologize.....but.

This is my arm about 1 foot behind this Maui Wowie top cola.

Screenshot_20240831-150839_Gallery.jpg

This is me, in front of my widest Gorilla Glue #4 my wingspan is 6.5 feet.

20240831_151108.jpg

My wife snapped this, while I was next to the 1st Ascent plant, the crazy purple one ....it's now the tallest in the garden.....by about 3 inches .....crazy.

Screenshot_20240831-151020_Gallery.jpg

Back