The Pot Partaker's Lounge

This is why I don't do the distillates.

1719515638727.png

Have you driven to MI before for that reason??
Not specifically. I have a close friend who lives there, so I’ll stock up while visiting.

I know quite a few people who travel there only for cannabis. I’m pretty sure the majority of our black market flower and carts come from MI.

I've got some rosin right now for the first time ever and i'm finding I gotta heat the fuck out of my nectar collector way more than with typical dab
Rosin has a lot more plant matter than say, shatter. It’ll likely require a higher temperature to atomize. You can only get so far with a nectar collector. I’d suggest a good old quartz banger, carb cap, and torch.

Y’all got any tips on how to remove the smell of weed from gear? I bought a rack mount tube amp from local Craigslist add and the owner was a partaker.

In case anyone else in the future asks this question, my solution was to let it air out for a few days and then wipe it down with 91% rubbing alcohol and some paper towels. Smell resolved and no damage to any silk screening on the unit.

200mg puts me straight into a coma. Even 50 is pushing it pretty far for me these days lol. No idea how I used to eat those 350mg twirling hippy cheese cakes back in the day

Still puffin on a fire 25% ounce that was $40. My dispensary just jacked those prices up tho :hmm

Hello all, just thought I'd drop a couple pics of my garden....one of them anyway....just to brighten someone's day.

At my age, and all I've been through, and all the shit I have put up with smoking the pot...this is so special to me.

I started growing cannabis about 20 years ago, tried all the methods...and now this is all I do every year....my dad and I ran a combo garden together for about 10 years, until he died....he never let me do anything my way....so this is my memorial garden that I do by myself every year, in his memory...and for my mom's medicine.

Last year my wife's adopted dad passed from the same cancer my dad did...so we spread his ashes in the garden this year, for luck ...and because he loved our garden so much....rip Pops!

Anywho...here are a couple of pictures of my outdoor ladies.....feel free to ask any questions.
Screenshot_20240721-211206_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20240721-211213_Gallery.jpg

Hello all, just thought I'd drop a couple pics of my garden....one of them anyway....just to brighten someone's day.

At my age, and all I've been through, and all the shit I have put up with smoking the pot...this is so special to me.

I started growing cannabis about 20 years ago, tried all the methods...and now this is all I do every year....my dad and I ran a combo garden together for about 10 years, until he died....he never let me do anything my way....so this is my memorial garden that I do by myself every year, in his memory...and for my mom's medicine.

Last year my wife's adopted dad passed from the same cancer my dad did...so we spread his ashes in the garden this year, for luck ...and because he loved our garden so much....rip Pops!

Anywho...here are a couple of pictures of my outdoor ladies.....feel free to ask any questions.View attachment 25469View attachment 25472
Awesome tribute to the pops! And mom should be hooked up for some time with a pharmacy that abundant and budding ;~)) In the words of Eric Clapton "Keep on Growin'"!!!

How does the dispensary thing work? You need a card to purchase correct? I haven’t partaken in years, just curious.

How does the dispensary thing work? You need a card to purchase correct? I haven’t partaken in years, just curious.
It varies from state to state. In some places, a "dispensary" is nothing more than a store that sells it. In other states, they are medical only and more like a true pharmacy (on a legal level). In all states, the stores need special licenses/permits/etc. to engage in the sale of medicinal and/or recreational thc!

Awesome tribute to the pops! And mom should be hooked up for some time with a pharmacy that abundant and budding ;~)) In the words of Eric Clapton "Keep on Growin'"!!!
Thanks, it's a labor of love for sure. Still a couple weeks off real budding, but some are starting a hard pre flower now. Days getting shorter and all.

These should grow a bit more, for a couple weeks, but looking good this far.

@likitlikeyoulikeit
So when are you having us all over for a BBQ?

:rofl
Hahaha, not sure.

Maybe once I figure out which ones aren't welcome, hahahaha.

I am still stuck in that old school mentality, and am super cautious who I let know where I live...if you haven't known me for over 30 years, chances are you'll get lost on the way! Hahahaha.

I have been thinking about holding a yearly festival on my property, because my neighbors are dipshits.... complete with full FOH set up....play all weekend long at max Volume....smoke some butts and some brisket, get some kegs ....do it up like I did in my past life and have a flipping do!!!!

Who knows .... One day maybe. Would anyone even want that?

Hahaha, not sure.

Maybe once I figure out which ones aren't welcome, hahahaha.

I am still stuck in that old school mentality, and am super cautious who I let know where I live...if you haven't known me for over 30 years, chances are you'll get lost on the way! Hahahaha.

I have been thinking about holding a yearly festival on my property, because my neighbors are dipshits.... complete with full FOH set up....play all weekend long at max Volume....smoke some butts and some brisket, get some kegs ....do it up like I did in my past life and have a flipping do!!!!

Who knows .... One day maybe. Would anyone even want that?
Oh, I'm being silly. :grin Totally get it.
Very nice garden, and fencing!:beer

Back