The Pot Partaker's Lounge

Can we talk concentrates?

Current types available at my shop: Badder, Live Badder, Resin, Rosin, Resin Badder, Diamonds, Shatter, Jam, Rosin Jam, Live Resin, Curated Live Resin, Curated Live Resin Badder, Et al.

1. Easiest types to handle? I tried one that was harder to work with than the black goo you clean out of a pipe stem! :hmm
2. I only top bud with it. No dab rings or pipes - which type would be best?
3. Is their any obvious potency/quality of buzz to type things to know about?

Graci.

1. Easiest types to handle? I tried one that was harder to work with than the black goo you clean out of a pipe stem! :hmm
Badder is definitely the easiest to handle.
2. I only top bud with it. No dab rings or pipes - which type would be best?
If you’re topping flower, I’d go with bubble hash, keef, scissor hash, or something that doesn’t require atomization like most of what you listed.

Badder is definitely the easiest to handle.

If you’re topping flower, I’d go with bubble hash, keef, scissor hash, or something that doesn’t require atomization like most of what you listed.

Checked their website and they only have hash and keef as part of low % edibles. Does the 100% stuff sell under other names?

Does the 100% stuff sell under other names?
By 100%, I’m guessing you are referring to the varieties that you listed in your OP.

Old school hash, keef, etc. are waaay lower percentages than those as they contain more plant matter, which IMO burns better as a bowl topper.

Badder, shatter, etc. have less plant matter but require atomization to get the most out of them.

IMO

These are fire. :chef

1716247021235.png

Live Rosin Badder is $30 to $60 per gram here. I'd call $30/gram a good to great deal. The wetter it
is the more challenging it will be to top flower efficiently. And Badder is fairly.... uhmmm.... gooey.
@norminal is all over it. Keef is great as a flower topper. Pixie Dust! :love

Cannabis became legal here this past April and sales in our state have gone through the roof. Used to smoke it when I was younger and hadn’t touched the stuff for a couple of decades since I became a commercial driver. I decided to leave that profession and begin living my life on my terms for the remaining years that I plan on working. Decided to make an attempt at growing a couple of small plants in an indoor grow tent last April. They’ve been harvested and are now curing. When the process is complete, I’ll have a couple of ounces grown by myself to enjoy. In the mean time, I’ve visited the dispensaries a couple times, wow!!! what an experience considering it’s been illegal my entire life. The way I see it, you’ve got one life to live and I’m going to live it my way on my own terms from now on. And no, my name isn’t Frank…
:clint
THIS is the ONLY way.
Guess what??
The cannabis y’all have been consuming is not from a plant.
Nope, not anymore.
It’s all so pushed and chemicals Ed cake looking..keef’ed over a few times.
GREED, GREED GREED ruined the GREEN.
IT’s all about pushing & squeezing every fiber of life out of the chemical flowers.
And then just apply wetting agents , some enhancers/potentiator’s,
-and microwave the shit outta it.
Guess what??
Now that 6% pile of flower over there
is now 33% flower🥴
It even says it on the dispensary label…..
ALONG with the HARVEST DATE???
How old is that crap??
They can be off up to 14% by law.
WTF does that tell you??

IN FACT, the more dirt weed, the more the profit.
Wash it clean , pump it up and cook it.
THIS IS ALL legal for those growers who
Sell it as new at 30% to the block dispensaries
littered along state line freeways..
Nobody complains either because you cannot bring what you bought back in there, they staple the bags and you cannot open it or you weren’t planning on coming back like the million other people going in & outta those block dispensaries from open to close every f’n day.
So in a sense, it doesn’t matter..to the norm.
Ignorance is bliss.

So, AGREED OP,
(you fired me up, pune intended,
fire that shit up bro!),
-you f’n grow your own🎯
It’s the ONLY way.
Get seeds from Amsterdamn.
F-that dirty world of greed & chemicals
We grown our own Mother’F’n weed ya hear??

THIS is the ONLY way.
Guess what??
The cannabis y’all have been consuming is not from a plant.
Nope, not anymore.
It’s all so pushed and chemicals Ed cake looking..keef’ed over a few times.
GREED, GREED GREED ruined the GREEN.
IT’s all about pushing & squeezing every fiber of life out of the chemical flowers.
And then just apply wetting agents , some enhancers/potentiator’s,
-and microwave the shit outta it.
Guess what??
Now that 6% pile of flower over there
is now 33% flower🥴
It even says it on the dispensary label…..
ALONG with the HARVEST DATE???
How old is that crap??
They can be off up to 14% by law.
WTF does that tell you??

IN FACT, the more dirt weed, the more the profit.
Wash it clean , pump it up and cook it.
THIS IS ALL legal for those growers who
Sell it as new at 30% to the block dispensaries
littered along state line freeways..
Nobody complains either because you cannot bring what you bought back in there, they staple the bags and you cannot open it or you weren’t planning on coming back like the million other people going in & outta those block dispensaries from open to close every f’n day.
So in a sense, it doesn’t matter..to the norm.
Ignorance is bliss.

So, AGREED OP,
(you fired me up, pune intended,
fire that shit up bro!),
-you f’n grow your own🎯
It’s the ONLY way.
Get seeds from Amsterdamn.
F-that dirty world of greed & chemicals
We grown our own Mother’F’n weed ya hear??
Record high today.

It was also really hot today.

:unsure:

Concentrates are definitely my preferred method these days, though I mostly smoke flower because I can't get as blitzed as I get off concentrates regularly. I save it for the weekends generally.

I like 'em all and found myself going getting all excited about the different tastes with the live rosins. I just use a dab pen, ain't no one got time for all that glass pipe physics experiment shit (though I definitely wanna try one!). Pretty sure every time I check Truelieve's website they have a new kind of concentrate. Diamondz, Diamond sauz, terpene sauz.....shits as saturated as the fuckin' OD market. :rofl

Only those retailers and producers with lots of Capital will survive the great Pot Glut
we are in the midst of right now. Great for consumers. Not sure if it is great in the
long run, as it will weed out diversity and only leave a few large outifts with deep
pockets standing in the end. :unsure:

Back