The Pot Partaker's Lounge

After a few years of experimenting with cheap and easily accessible Pot in all of its
many modern forms I have come to realize I am an old school 15% to 30% Flower
kind of guy. I don't really require anything that is super intense (body acclimates
to increased dosages and you get on that hamster wheel of needing more and more
all the time).

Not judging. Just something I have noticed with myself. Really require some thoughtful
moderation for me to enjoy it. I don't need a tranquilizer! :LOL:

I also realize that a lot of people have serious medical issues that require daily ingestion
of super high doses and potency. :beer

I go with flower 90% of the time. Vape for outside-the-house and the concentrates are either when I want to blast off or go to sleep. Concentrates are generally 1, 2 hits max. Anymore than that and I’ll be sleeping in 10 minutes regardless of the strain.

Since that is an FSO is it high in CBD and other Cannabanoids not named THC? :idk

Per the label: Cannabinoids 86.5%, THC 83.6%, and CBD <2mg of a 1,000mg pkg. I'd say pretty low on the CBD scale. :grin
Unfortunately CBD does zero for my main issue which is pain. The THC has been the only over the counter fix so far. Doc's really trying to avoid a daily prescription for a narcotic pain med like Vicodin - stuff works but damn if it doesn't really mess with your mind-set. Hate that stuff.

Yeah, anything to stay off the Big Pharma Narcos.

I can get mason jars full of CBD oil at good pricing but not THC...... yet. For now I'm saving 20% via pre 10:00am purchase - plus the wiping of taxes with my MMIC, but it's still recreational prices so it hurts the wallet. As more and more folks sign up for the official MMIC program I think we'll see medical dispensaries opening with sensible pricing for patients. For now the demand simply isn't high enough.

Oh man, they are giving Marijuana here in Michigan. It's still insane with minimal
governmental regulations and a massive supply that is still outpacing demand. :idk

I fully expect suppliers to demand more regulations and some limits on pricing to
drive it up so they can stay in business.

Oh man, they are giving Marijuana here in Michigan. It's still insane with minimal
governmental regulations and a massive supply that is still outpacing demand. :idk

I fully expect suppliers to demand more regulations and some limits on pricing to
drive it up so they can stay in business.

It’s happening in Maine, too. Hahahha a state where people were already growing their own weed for decades mixed with the commercial growers, huge lots of land being devoted to it, dispensaries every 5 miles from each other in cities capping out at 40k, it’s just not sustainable.

But man, the pot smokers are definitely benefiting!

We’re still medical only in Florida, so I’m curious if the price cuts (they’ve been like this a few months now) are the commercial market trying to compete with the black market. Now the only difference is you know the strain at the dispensary, the pricing is exactly the same in my case. And I’m also not about to trust any black market concentrates. I know how they’re made. :rofl

You can't make ANY money and cover your costs as a private grower. Even dudes who
were selling as licensed medical growers have been put out of business here in Michigan.

It's all scaled up massively and you need HUGE volume to even stay in the game right now.

You can still grow for your own use up to 12 plants per person in an household recreationally. :idk

1700686984028.png

No affiliation.

The largest growth in usage in the USA is among senior citizens. It's not the wayward youth driving these numbers. :LOL:

I think seniors have an whole host of maladies where marijuana, and its vast potential, is a much more
sane, affordable, and sustainable solution than prescription drugs are. :idk

Yeah, the data is not even a little obtuse on that topic, is it?

Disclaimer: I'll probably be cracking a Pint of Guinness later. :guiness

The largest growth in usage in the USA is among senior citizens. It's not the wayward youth driving these numbers. :LOL:

I think seniors have an whole host of maladies where marijuana, and its vast potential, is a much more
sane, affordable, and sustainable solution than prescription drugs are. :idk
I walked into a dispensary at like 11am on a Wednesday and everyone in there was over 65.

Back